fιяѕт ∂αу🤍✨

Your alarm goes off, your dog barks at it telling it to shut up trying to mimic what you do. "AKIRA! SHUT THE HELL UP!" Akira goes back to his bed after being told to shut up. You turn off your alarm, "I got an hour left how the fuck..." You don't pay it any mind. You get up, brush your teeth, do your face routine, and make breakfast. Once you finish breakfast, you get your school outfit and get ready for the first day at school.

                                                                           (That's you↑)You decided to do your hair in a side-part with pigtails

                                                                           (That's you↑)

You decided to do your hair in a side-part with pigtails.

(Your hair↑) You check the time "30 minutes left

(Your hair↑)
You check the time "30 minutes left..." you decided to text Akio since you have a few minutes left
⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶
                                                                    Onii-chan🌏🤍
(you) OOOOOOOONIIIIIIIIIICHANNNN😫
(OC) Heyyyy
(you) Whatchu doin? 😃
(OC) Nm
(you) That 'nm' sounds fake asf
(OC) Definitely not
(you) Tell me what's wrong dumbass
(OC) Nothing bro
(you) Sure bud
(OC) I'm frrr
(you) Chile, I'll see you at school
And you better NOT try anything
Slick with Eiichi, bro
(OC) What do you mean?
😃
(you) Yk damn well what I mean.
Anyway, I'll see you at school
(OC) Bye ilyyy
(you) Bye ilyt
⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷
You grab your keys and hit the door.

Anyway, I'll see you at school (OC) Bye ilyyy(you) Bye ilyt⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷You grab your keys and hit the door

(Your car↑)

You stop by McDonalds and grab a apple pie and a coffee. You see a little kid with purple like things in their head, you stop over to see where's his parents.
"Hey little kid, Where's your parents?"
"I-I'm not a kid, but I'll put kids in you~"
"Oh hell nah- see, this what we not finna do."
"Whatever do you mean, shawty? 😫"
You lift your hand up and slap the SHIT outta him. You left the negro with birds flying around his head.
You drive off and get to the school. "UA High..." you walk into the school and someone says your name.
"Y/N! It's great to finally meet you!" You start looking around to see who called your name
"Ahem, down here.." You were lowkey kinda scared but you didn't say anything. "Oh, heyyyyy" You look around. "Sheeeesh, nice school"
"Oh why thank you 🙂" you actually found this "creature" adorable. "My name is Principle Nezu, welcome to my school! I will have a student escort you to your new class!" He says with a smile. "It's my pleasure to be here, thank you, sir!" You thank him for the nice greeting and he calls the student to bring you to class. "Mr. Shoto, please take Y/n-san to her new class." You didn't like his attitude, at least you won't have to deal with him anymore. Or so, you thought. "Ight" you and him have a uncomfortable 2 minutes walking to the class, he was just so quiet and odd. "I should break him outta dat" when you walk inside the class you thank him for walking you, you see that kid with the purple things in his head. "H-hey~" he says. "Nigga, bye."
Everyone stares at you. "What? Y'all ain't never seen a nigger before? Da fuq y'all lookin at?" A guy named Tenyavion Iidavon. "Excuse you, I prefer you not use those words in this classroom." You don't like him already. "Nigga who is you? Yous a random, don't tell me what I can and can't do. Nie get da hell outta my face, goodbye." He looks with a serious face and sits back down in his seat. "What I thought pussy ass niggah." After that breakout, everyone starts forming around you asking questions. "OMG HI!" Some girl says with black hair. "Yo, what's good?"
"How do you guys get your hair like that?"
"Huh? You guys...?"
"Fuq you mean "you guys"?"
"You know... people your color" Everyone stands back knowin she finna get her ass whooped
"Mrs girl... repeat that for me?"
"Uhm, why?"
"Just repeat it so I can have something to think about when I'm beatin yo ass"
"W-why? W-what did I do?"
"You know exactly what you did."
"I'm sorry, monk-" You hit her with a Chris 1,2 Chris Brown special.
"DAMNNNNN, SHE SITTIN DOWN FOR LUNCH"
Everyone goes wild over the fact the racist ass bitch is knocked out COLD. "Hey cuzzzzz" that could be only one person... "MINA HEY GIRLYYY! I AINT NOTICE YOUUU"
"Momo also didn't notice your fist- 😭"
"Please- she deserves it."
"Anyway, I missed you gurlll"
"I did too"
Everyone looks with confusion like they ain't never been to a family reunion before. "So, where the teacher?"
"Prolly sleep-"
"Girl what? Does he not know he got kids to teach?"
"Oh he knows-"
The teacher comes in lookin rough as HELL. You whisper to Mina, "that's him..?" She whispers back "yup.." He looks like he haven't slept in days "Hey class, since I'm tired of you kids Imma let the new student introduce herself and Tenyavion take role."
You walk up to the front of the class. "Hey! I'm Y/N L/N, I look forward to spending the year with you! Please take care of me." You say with a greeting smile. "Any questions, please ask them now" A boy with green hair raised his hand "Yes?" His hair look like broccoli so you'll call him broccoli. "M-my name is Izuku Midoriya! Who were you recommended by to get inside UA?" He says with a scared look on his face "Hi Midoriya, I was recommended by my father's friend, All Might." He grabs a notebook "Noted! Thank you for your response." He starts writing. "No problem. Anyone else?" A boy with blonde hair stands up and yells "HEY YOU! FIGHT ME NOW!" He was already down for a fight "First off all, Imma need you to pipe down 123. Second of all, who is you?" He looks hella mad "IM KATSUKI BAKUGO! NOW FIGHT ME" he won't back down from a fight. "Ight bet, as soon as I get some other questions done" a kid with yellow hair raises his hand "I'm Denki Kamanari, what's your quirk?" He asks with a excited look "My quirk is called Aphrodite. Meaning, I have a mix of Love Spell and Freaky." Everyone looks scared "That's uhm... scary..." A blue haired boy says. "Alright class, go to the locker rooms, we'll be starting training for today." Everyone gets out of there seats and heads to the locker rooms.

PICTURE OF THE DAY GOES TO!

BLACK DEKU! He isn't afraid to stomp a nigga over his shoes! Cause we know them bitches ain't comin off his damn feet 😭