тнe call🤯💣

You answer the phone call:

H-

HEYYYY!

Damn, lemme say 'Hello?' First

Yea ,yea, yea. Anyway, I'm in Japan right now

OMG GIRL FOR REALL??

Yessssss

Bettt. Should I swing by right now?

If you really want, go ahead

Aii bet

𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒸𝓁𝒾𝒸𝓀

That was your best friend, Christie. Y'all have known each other since Kindergarten. She's transferring to UA High with you. You two decided that she'll be staying with you as roommates since she just moved into town.

*𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘶𝘱*

As you drive to the airport you see a villain, everyone starts crowding around the fight scene. You wonder what's going on but you don't stop. You text Christie telling her that you're almost there. You arrive, you run up to Christie to surprise her. "*sneaking up to behind her back...* BOO BETCH!" you yell trying to scare her. "AHHHH WHAT FACK" She screams, "IMAGINE GETTING SCARED," You say playfully teasing her. "Shut the hell up, Y/n-Kun. You know damn well yo ass get scared WAY to easily." You can tell you made her mad. "Okay and?" she looks at you, you know she finna expose yo ass. "Let's not talk about the time you were so scared to tell Yorudan that you wanted to fu-" You stop her there. "OKAY BUDDY CHILL, I'M SORRY" You did want anyone to know about Yorudan. "That's what I thought." She grabs her luggage and heads to your car.

                                                          *𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘳 𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦*

*𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙞𝙩, 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 😅*