#TimsColdBrewStories

Harry styles took YN to tim hortons after she fell of the roof of the school while she was  singing her favorite song, fight song. He ordered the both of them one of the new Tim Hortons cold brews. She drank with while still crying because of her bullies. He stared at her 3'9 body, and brushed some of her long blonde hair out of her face, so he could see her big ocean blue orbs  with his own emerald orbs. he took a sip and said, "WOAH MAMA! THIS IS ALMOST AS GOOD YOUR PUSS PUSS BAYBAY! AND THAT IS VERY NICE" YN blushed. "t-thank you daddy" YN stuttered out. "anything for you, my kitten. speaking of kitten, can daddy get a taste of your kitty?" YN blushed again, "ofcourse you can daddy" she spread her legs and as harry leaned over the center console to get a taste of that sweet juicy cooch, he accidentally put the car into drive!! they drove right into the Tim hortons and killed 30 people. after they killed 30 people they were arrested. but that did not matter because they had a tim hortons cold brew. while in the back of the cop car, harry finally got to taste his kittens juicy coochie. she came so hard amd squirted out her cold brew. it was such a powerful blast that it killed the cops and caused a crash. after harry and YN leftbthe wreck he said "woah. your puss puss is so powerful baby" then he high fived her. YN was hiding something, she was apart of the PPS (powerful pussy society) and could kill anyone with a single movement if she wanted to.  she told him this, amd then to celebrate her magic and powerful pussy, they got more Tim's.

the end.