Chapter 1: Strange accouter

To start off the day, techno would walk around the city he used to live in with his family, (sbi). Today he brought Tommy with him, his little brother. Techno was trusted to protect Tommy on this mission, and so that's what he was doing.

Dream like every morning was digging up graves in a grave-yard to get himself food

Techno brought Tommy to a nearby by abandoned grocery store, because Tommy was continuously asking for something to snack on

Dream was assaulted by a man who had a knife, but Dream had a gun, a pistol to be exact and he killed the man, sending the gunshots echoing through the city

Techno quickly shut Tommy's ears until it was over. Once it was Techno took Tommy by the hand and dragged him out, both going back to camp.

Dream stayed in the church and ate brains, just chillin'

After a bit of walking, techno and Tommy came across a horde which immediately started to target them. This made the two run back into the city, until they came across the church. Techno quickly got Tommy in before they both worked together to barricade the door.

Dream hid behind the first row of seats, because he was 1 scared and 2 didn't know who they we're

Tommy started to laugh, also out of breath. "Imagine that techno, we is in a church!" Tommy yelled out, resulting in a slight echo. Techno rolled his eyes before he sat down on the second to last row. "Just shut up." Techno says, finally relaxing from that big sprint.

Dream bonks his head on the seats he was under "O-ouch..."

Techno shot up and pulled out his pocket knife, slowly approaching the place he heard the noise from

Dream saw Techno approaching, quickly puts up his hood, stands up, put his mask on and runs out the door that leads to the graveyard

Techno quickly yelled at Tommy to stay where he was, he then sprinted after the other. "Hey! Come back! I'm not gonna hurt you!" Techno yells out.

Dream makes a whimper noise and backs himself up into a corner "...."

Techno quickly catches up and takes a moment to breath before continuing. "Calm down, we are humans as well. We can help you." Techno says, putting his knife away.

Dream doesn't seem very tired, ".... H-humans....?" Dream looked Techno up and down. "Yeah, I may not look like one but I am. I think. Come on, we should get back inside." Techno holds his hand out to the other. 

Dream takes Techno's hand and Dream's hand feel's like Kristin's (SBI kids mother) after she died

Techno notices, but stays quiet seeing as the other did look sick to him. Techno leads dream back to the church before sitting him on the first pew where Tommy was. Though, Tommy did immediately start bombing him with questions. Dream smiles and answers most of Tommy's Questions

After techno gets done boarding up the windows, he then comes over and asks a few questions. "Name, age, do you have a camp, and or anyone you were staying with?" Techno asks simply, crossing his arms silently. "My name's Clay but everyone calls me Dream, I think I'm in my mid-Twenty's, no, I move from church to church and again no..."

"Any specific reason why just churches?" Techno asks, raising an eyebrow. Dream looks shocked then sighs "Can I unblock the front door if I block it back up afterwards?" 

"There a hord out there." Techno simply says. "That's the point... they won't bother me.... Trust me I've tried to much...." Dream looks at the wall

"Oh my gosh so your like a fucking- what's it called a hybrid off of those movies. You can talk to animals but you also eat braains! Then later on you fall in love with the main charcter but then someone betrays them then they die so you go on a killing spree!" Tommy yells out, doing the motions with his arms

"I'm a zombie, human hybrid.... I can talk like a human, kill zombie's and fire guns but like Zombie's I eat brain's, not alive people's brains but dead one's, and I have a 'rage mood' I only enter it if I'm pissed or If I haven't eaten for a while" Dream explains

"Oh so your the main character?" Tommy asked. Techno slapped Tommy on the back if his head, making him shut up.  "He still thinks he's in a movie." Techno says with a sigh. "Listen buddy. Me and Tommy are gonna stay here tonight because it's sunset and there are gonna be a shit tone more out there if we leave at night. But if you make one wrong move I will personally slit your throat and hang your head on that cross up there." Techno threatens, pointing at the cross on the stage.

Dream flinches then nods in understanding "O-okay... I h-have extra sleeping bags if you two want to use them" Dream offers

"Yes I will take both!" Tommy says standing up happily. "I'll sleep on these things, pews was it, that is if I sleep." Techno says, glaring at dream.

Dream Looks at Techno "Okay" Dream Looks at Tommy with a small smile, "I'll get them for you bud"

Tommy cheers then goes and sits next to techno (who was sitting on the second row in the front)"Don't worry I'll stay by you big man." Techno sighs and ruffles Tommy's hair.

Tommy smiles "Big man Tommy!" Tommy giggles. Techno smiles and nods.

Dream gets's two sleeping bags "Where do you want them?"

"Uh, right on the front row! In front of pig man!" Tommy laughs. Techno just shook his head.

"Okay! Can do!" Put's the sleeping bags where Tommy said

958 words

What do you say voices?