Morning pains

Niall's P.O.V

I woke up in a crazy amount of pain, my hips where bruised, my legs burned and my ass it was so fucking sore I didn't want to move. God how hard did he trust into me I sat up groaning in pain loudly not caring if he woke up the bastard did this to me.He shifted next to my his knee nudging my ass I punched his side really hard of course the asshole accidentally nudges my ass. Dick. He shot up rapidly after I punched him he looked pissed off. Good deserves it.

"NIALL wtf it's fucking early aughh"

I glared at him. I grabbed his hair bringing his face to mine noses bumping.

" you fucking asshole you nudged my ass with your fucking knee and I am extremely sore so you better make me fell better or you will regret it Tomlinson"

I said through gritted teeth. He smirked fucking asshole. He pushed the sheets off us showing my naked body and he crawled between my legs his hands moved slowly down my thigh pushing them apart. I wanted to close them but if I tried it would fucking burn.

"Don't you fucking touch it"

He looked up and spread my ass cheeks and poked my hole. I hissed in pain what the hell is wrong with him.

"LOUIS ! "

I was fucking pissed off he giggled and placed and lingering kiss to my hole slowly closing my legs. He crawled up sitting on my tummy I didn't want to look at him so I turned my head to the side ignoring his pleading looks.

"Ni babe look at me please"

I mumbled a "no" into his pillow. He sighed and kissed my cheek rubbing his nose along my jawline and pecked the corner on my lip.

"Please babe just look at me"

I sighed Heavily turning my head and look into his almost blackly grey eyes how did they change from that electric blue? He smiled weakly at my tilting his head pecking my lips lovingly? Am I allowed to say lovingly does he love me? WTF?! Of course he doesn't love me. Look at me I'm to skinny and too pale I have died hair with stupid regrowth and to top it all of fucking braces.

"Niall Your beautiful"

Was I talking out loud or what? He gave me an Eskimo kiss distracting me from my thoughts.

" babe you hungry?"

Wtf can he read minds cos I was just thinking that. I smiled at him nipping playfully at his red lips I bit down harder in his bottom lip pulling it and watching it slip from my teeth.

"Yeah I'm hungry "

He god up his penis right in my face he hoped off the bed and my god his ass is so fucking perfect. I bit back a moan as I saw his 11 inch cock swayed with each step.

"Lou shouldn't you but some pants on?"

He smirked his hands trailed down his abs reaching his soft cock tugging slowly at it.

"Mmhm ugh why would I do that babe, I hate my penis being fucking chocked in my pants"

I rolled my eyes of course he wants to walk around naked.

"What ever can you please carry me "

I gave him my best puppy dog eyes. I guess it worked because his muscly arms slid around my waist and under my knees carrying my bridal styles to the kitchen.

" I'm going to have to carry you everywhere aren't I ?"

I giggled "yepp" I said popping the "p" he sighed he sat me down on the couch I whimpered when my bum touch the couch. He sighed heavily

"Niall baby can I look you really shouldn't be this sore babe"

I blushed I don't want him to look. I shook my head. He he sighed shaking his head.

"Fine but don't complain and say I didn't try and help now, I'm going to run you a nice warm bath with some milk okay?"

I smiled.

"Mhm bath sound fucking amazing"

He walked to the bathroom I heard the bath tub running. I came out and picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist even though it hurt I bit down on his neck hard he didn't seem to mind though he didn't even flinch.

He placed me in the tub he joined me he spread he legs so I could rest my head on his chest. He hands massaged my back I moaned.

"Mm babe that feels good"

"Good" he whispers kissing under my earlobe