chapter2:the thing that worried me and maybe the thing that might ruin my life

So like i was saying i know why the boys were staring at me.I was wearing booty shorts,a half u,and some cool jordans,and a red banshee.See where i live we in the hood u have to have swag or BANG right to the head.But if u got SWAG u good you dont have to worry about nothing.But when i started walking towareds the group of people in the circle i felt a hared punch like a really sharp pain in my nack i fell.I heared a familiar voice.Of course i remeber that voice from any where.I saw emily standing around me laughing her butt off.She had punced me in the back.I asked her what she was doing well i said it in my head but i didnt care what she said i got up and stood up to her.People were already taking out there phones hitting recored and gathering around us.She hit me right in the nose and i fell to the ground hared.I got up  the blood from my nose and hit her right in her gut and threw her to th ground.I heared a voice say STOP.So i turned around and started running i didnt get very far until i ran into somebody and fell to the ground very hared.It was david he was freakin out he grabed me and took me to a " secret hidding place"   he took my hands and kissed me zeak walked by and punched david right in the gut.I was so confused i mean first emily zeak then david i have to figure out whats happening before somebody gets killed but it was to late.We heared a gunsjot and a explosion.MY BANSHEE!!!!!!!!!!But that wasnt all i heared a shrill cry it was emily on the ground with blood all over her t-shirt.Some gang started shooting and it hit emily in the arm.I git scared but i started laughing my butt off because tjats what she got.But david and zeak gave me that look so i ran through the crowed and picked emily up but it was weired because she started laughing her butt off like she was high or something.She asked me why i got her.I gave her this weired look.But she started talking to me and i wasnt paying attention to her.She asked me if i was paying attention and i said no.She asked me why???I told her i was worried about her arm.We hopped in zeaks car but before we could take off somebody shot his tire.He was saying that he wouldnt leave withought his mustang.......no wait that was david my bad.So we jumped in davids car and took off.I was still couriouse about what happened i was thinking about it the whole time we drove downtown or well a near hospitial.........

PLZ FOLLOW ME I WILL STILL UPDATE UNTIL THE FOURTH CHAPTER.IF I DONT HAVE ANY LIKES OR COMMENTS OR VIEWS THEN I AINT GONNA UPDATE ANYMORE LOVE U HOMIES ☺