0.3

The week finally end. It was all a blur of annoying teacherrs and over cocky teenages. I cant wait till i can leave that shitty place.

I make my way over to jayas in the afternoon. Im wearing black skinny jeans with a black blouse. Green keds on my feet. My hair in a swift pony tail, no make up because its just jaya and we're not doing anything tonight. Apparently its tomorrow thats the exciting day. Hopefully she will tell me tonight. Probably not though, shes kina intense when it comes to these things.

I pack my things in my green sportsbag. I walk out of the empty home. Get into my car and make my way over to jayas. Blasting all time low as i go.

I get my things from the car and make my way over to jayas door. Knocking on the white wood door. i love jayas home, its a beautfiul white picked fenced house. A beautiful fresh smelling garden and a kitchen that always smells like fresh baked cookies. I was so jealous of what she had.

Jaya opens the door, wearing a cute pair of floral shorts and a white singlet tucked in. "Hi nessa come in, i bought snacks and movies lets go!!" She tackles me into a big hug and leads me up to her room. Its basically my second room, im here all the time.

Jaya and i stay up watching movies, talking about meaningfull things and eating some grate food. i fell asleep during our 23 third movie with high hopes for this "amazing" day jaya had planned for me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOUBLE UPDATE GUYS YOUR SO LUCKY HHAHAHA LMAO WTF

IM SO HAPPY RN

I HAVE TONS PLANNED FOR THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA LMAOOOOOOOO

OMG IF U DIDNT SEE I UPDATED A PHOTO OF MY COVER FOR THE SONG IM PLANNING TO PUT UP WITH DEMINISH ITLL BE GRATE HAHA

LOVE YOU BITCHES YOUR G8

YOUR MY BBIES