0.4

when jaya said she was taking me to the mall, i was not prepared. Nothing could prepare me for this. Not even cyclone tracy could. (lol aussie refrence) i was pulled and picked at, grabbed at and groped. I found parts of me hurting that i didn't even know could hurt. Jaya really gets into these things i swear. I knew she loved to shop but being her little guinea pig not fun. Jaya made me wait to the end to see what i looked like. It felt like i was on some shitty makeover show

i asked to put on a black skater dress that  felt like it hugged my bogy perfectly. Around the dress was a neon green belt around my wait to tie in my fav colour. On my slender feet where y fav old pair of faded green toms. Even jaya couldn't pry those off my feet if the world depended on it. For a jacket i had my dads old leather jacket. He wore that darned thing everywhere. i miss my daddy. That was it for clothes (outfit on poleyvore, link in bio) i was really happy with it. I looked chic but i still have my me rock chick thing going on. who knows it felt nice though i still had a whole day of makeovering to finally see what i looked like.

because its jaya and she can't glamafly me more than ever. I had to go to the salon. As much as i hate makeup and doing your nails, i did it for jaya. Im her best friend and this makes her happy. For makeup i wore a light sweeping of foundation, don't want to a cake face b*tch! i think i had a thick big winged eyeliner with some daring fake eyelashes. It felt weird when they out them on. in my crease was a dark green and some black to blend it all together. i had some really heavy contour too bc i love that and have never done it on myself. and for the big final..........GREEN NEON LIPS. the people who did my makeup where really inspired so they gave me the whole makeup line. Ill probs never use it but you never know when it comes in handy! Jaya will probs use it more than i will. We practically share everything. My stomach was shaking with nerves to see what i might look like. 

Next was nails and brows. i was getting really worn out about now so we stopped of for some chipotle.  iTS JUST SO GOOD. Off to brows now, i got them neatened up then filled in with the stuff the ladies gave me. I think it was called a brow pencil? my face was looking real good now as jaya had told me. In the same place i got some green stelleto nails.

THANK GOD I WAS DONE! by now i was at the point of shaking. I felt like i was gonna sh*t my pants. 

'uhuh, not yet" Jaya said waving a perfectly manicured nail at me. She had got a deep pink stiletto nail. She also bought a few dresses from forever 21. 

What else could their be? shed done so much i couldn't think of anymore. 

She decided to keep this one a surprise, so she blinded folded me. I was so tired from the whole day, i fell asleep as soon as the pulled me into the chair. I had no idea what jaya had ready for me, no feeling or guessing. I would just have to wait until they pulled off the blindfold.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IM BACK!!!!!!

I JUST GOT LAZY THIS TIME AND FORGOT TO WRITE I HAVENT REALLY HAD THE TIME TO WRITE BC IVE GOT SOMETHING EXCITING FOR YOU ILL SHOW IN THE NEXT CHAPPY!!!!

WHAT DO YOU THINK NESSA WILL HAVE DONE NEXT?

LEAVE A COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW

ASK ME ANY THING 

NOW ILL ASK U SUM

FAV COLOUR?

FAV CHARACTER ALREADY

CHAD?

NESSA?

JAYA?

DEAD DAD?

LET ME KNOE

OK GUYS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH DONT FORGET TO FOLLOW ALL MY SOCIAL MEDIAS 

INSTA:NIALLNAILLNIALL

TWITTER; NIALLISLIFEOMG

WOULD YOU GUYS LIKE ME TO MAKE A SNAPCHAT?

I COULD KEEP YOU UPDATED AND SEND YOU SNAPS. YOU COULD KNOW WHEN CHAPPIES ARE GOING UP AND HOW IM DOING

COMMENT SUM GURD URSERS ...............

LOVE YOU SOSOSOOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOS MUCH BOOS 

LOTS OF LOVE FROM YOUR QUEEN, FAV, BAE, MOM

SEE YOU NEXT CHAPPY EXCITING THINGS ARE HAPPENING!!

LILY XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOX