Chapter 2 : Town of Calina

As the sun rise, it removes the darkness of the night and waking up Arte and Claris.

Arte wakes up and saw Claris preparing breakfast. "Good morning Arte" Claris greets, "Good morning" Arte answers back. Arte stretches and ask Claris if he could help. Claris agrees and ordered Arte to prepare the fire.

"This will faster with a electric stove" Claris said, "Ele-c-tric?, what is that", Arte ask. "You're right, what am I saying?". Arte collects wood and prepare the fire. Claris realize that there running out of water, "Hah!, we don't have water anymore, guess we have to go to town" Claris said worriedly, "Eh?,there's a town" Arte said.

Claris invited Arte to go to town, they walked north to a hill and could see the town on top of the hill. "That's the Town of Claina" Claris said, "Its big" Arte answers. They walked down and arrived at the town, immediately the townsfolk greeted Claris and also being confused to his new friend.

They arrived at the water depot, the warder greets Claris and ask who that boy is, "These is Arte, I found him in the woods" Claris answered.
"So how many litres of water?" the warder asks, "The usual please" Claris answered. They got the water and

Claris decided to visit the cloth shop to buy clothes for Arte, they decided to go for a cloak and the formal adventurer combo and headed back home.

Its already night and Arte and Claris are asleep but Claris suddenly awakes she goes outside and smells the scent of fire, she followed the scent and saw the Town of Claina burning. She wakes up Arte and rushed to the town. "What happened here" Claris ask the townsfolk what happened.

"A group of bandits burned our town, I think it's the Kruger Clan again" Claris holds up his hand, "O' God of coldness, show your malefic power and freeze everyone standing in your path", a cold mist started emitting from Claris hand stopping the fire from spreading any further.

The group of bandits try to escape but Arte runs and tackled one of them. "Those bandits!" Claris said angrily. The townsfolk thanked Claris and Arte for the protecting the town. They head home and get back to sleep

Its morning again and the hotness of the sun is piercing through the skin of Arte and Claris, "Its sure is hot today, Claris can you get me some water? Arte asks. Claris said ok and brought some water. "O' God of coldness, show your malefic power and freeze everyone standing in your path"

Claris said while making ice cold. Arte ask how did she do that and Claris answered, "Its my Ligma" Claris said, "S-pecial power?, what is that?". Claris said that it's a ability that we got when we were born "Then I have a Ligma too" Arte asks. Claris said yes and agrees to figure out what it is.

Arte stand up and put out his hand up, "Now what?" Arte asks Claris "Try to let out what's inside, what you can feel in the back of your heart.
Arte closed his eyes and said "COME, MOTHER MAGNET", A big cube of metal started coming out of Arte's hands. Claris and Arte is in surprised and of what came out.

Arte picks up the cube and ask "Is this my Ligma" Arte asks. Claris said yes and congratulate him for figuring out but Arte still doesn't know what does it do so he practice throwing and other thing to figure it out

Its getting dark and Arte went to sleep but Claris is still awake and suddenly she hears something in the bushes "Its somebody there" she shouted. "They figured out already huh?" says the voice of a grown up ma. A group of men comes out of the bushes surrounding Claris and the camp
TO BE CONTINUED