Chapter 1

We weren't serious. It was just a joke in a way. We never thought they would actually choose us. But they did and now here I was, with my four best friends, about to board a plane to Los Angeles.

The show was called House of Music, yes I know, very original. We had watched seasons in the past but never thought we would actually be on it.

My names Jasey, Jasey Rae. Mhm, yep its the name of a song by All Time Low, woohoo, whatever. My band is called Heartbreak Holiday, I came up wit the name.

Like I said before, me and my best friends were on our way, meaning they are my bandmates. They are all weird. Defiantly my type of people. We don't really fit into your regular type of social groups, we kinda have one all our own.

I have introduced myself, so I guess I'll introduce you to my band mates.

Chad Mitchell. Absolute sweetheart, but puts up front of being a tough guy, which he is, just a very sweet and respectful one. Definite boyfriend material. He's also a total badass drummer.

Layla Christensen. Crazy, outlandish, and obnoxious bitch. We have been bestfriends since we were 3, and have always been called "The Twins". She plays backup guitar and does some vocals, she is a bitchin writer so we can write songs really fast. Her hair is probably never the same color for more then 2 months.

Carl Lancaster. Carl is definitely our special little flower. His specialties are: playing guitar, running into glass doors, eating pizza, making perverted jokes, and being a total Casanova. Carl gets a lot girls. We don't really know how or why, but he does. He is our lead guitarist.

And then there's Larkin Cloud. The most angelic kid I have ever met. We have known each other since 6th grade when he kicked this kid's ass for calling me ugly. Best buds since. Maybe I confused you by the first thing I said about him. I don't like Larkin. He is strictly one of my best friends. I will admit I did have a crush on him in 7th and 8th grade, but I mean every girl had at least a little crush on Larkin. He was my first kiss actually. We decided we trusted each other and we both wanted to get it over with so we just did it. That was in freshman year. Anyways badass bassist and total man candy for all them other ladies.

"Jasey," I hear a voice say. I look up to see Chad looking down at me. "We're boarding."

I nod and pick all of my stuff up off of the ground.

I sat next me on the flight. He let me have the window seat, because I've never flown before.

"Lark," I say after awhile of silence.

"Yes?"

"Can I lick your face?" I ask with a sweet smile.

"What?" he says chuckling.

"I dunno I'm bored," I sigh, "Entertain me, peasant."

He thinks for a minute about what to do then smirks, "We could make out." She suggests wiggling his eyebrows.

I punch him in the shoulder. "No you nasty...." I say then give a seductive look. "We'll save that for when we land."

"Ohh," he winks. We both laugh then he pulls his ear buds out of his little backpack. He hands me one to put in my ear and begins playing All Time Low.

I roll my eyes, "Really Larkin?"

"C'mon dint lie J, you love this song."

"No. No actually it's really annoying."

He laughs then starts singing, "Don't make this easy, I want you to mean it, Jasey. You're dressed to kill, I'm calling you out,"

"Stawppp.... Larkin...." He continues to sing to me and I roll my eyes and stick my tongue out at him.

"Put your tongue back in your mouth before I bite it." he threatens. I just sick it out more, so he sticks his out back at me.

The rest of the fligh was consisted of Larkin singing to me and teasing me which I honestly didn't mind.

"I can breathe!" Layla yells as she runs out of the airport.

We find a tall guy with a beard and a sigh saying Heartbreak Holiday.

You guys must be Heartbreak Holiday." The guy says.

"Yep. That's us." Carl tells the dude.

"Follow me, I'm gonna be your driver for now. But we need to hurry because they want to let you settle in before they start shooting."

We put all of our stuff into the trunk and get into the SUV.

When we arrive to the house my jaw drops. It is huge. And really really gorgeous.

There is a fairly long drive way that goes from the gate to the house but circles around a fountain then back down the drive way to the gate.

"Are you sure this is the right place?" Layla asks.

"Yep, this is your new home for now." The driver chuckles.