Chapter 28

"What's the plan?" White Raven asked.

"Plan..."

"Please tell me you have a plan." She practically begged.

"Eh, I guess. If you call winging it a plan..." I laughed silently.

"No. No I don't. At least you know where you're going?" She asked.

"Colorado... I think."

"You... Think?! Okay, we're pulling over. Into the McDonald's parking lot."

"Ew."

"We're not eating there." She sighed. "We ate like twenty minutes ago." We pulled into the parking lot.

"I busted you out of Mount Justice. I thought you had a plan." She pulled off her helmet, so did I.

"Well, to tell you the truth I thought you weren't going to make it work." I answered.

"I'm offended by your thoughts." She said. I was actually, kind of happy. White Raven and I were friends, and I was going to do something I needed to do.

Cole?

Did your distraction. You good?

Yeah. White Raven helped me.

Is she coming?

That would be the plan. Why does it matter?

It doesn't. We're in Happy Harbor now.

Okay, we'll be heading that way.

"Happy Harbor." I say to White Raven.

"Okay, we can ride there. It's not too far." We got back on the motor bikes and put our helmets on. We gave each other a quick nod and left.

~.~

Cole passed the floor of the underground hideout. Jack was pressuring him to get Kayla (Rose) here quickly. He wasn't the patient kind of guy...

"Please, hurry."

._____.
Short chapter -.- sorry guys. And it's been awhile, so sorry about that. Just got braces and stuff so, I'll try to update more now. New YJ fanfic up; Daughter Of Light. Okay bye my Justice Readers. (Does that one work or...?)