10

Harbor's POV

I look at Elisa to see that she was writing down notes with joy filled eyes, a hobby of hers i assume. However the dolls down there seem to be joking with each other while the humans demand answers, i guess it's time to pick them up.

Harbor : this is mothership to ground units, prepare for a retrieval.

T-Doll Jeager Alpha : roger that ma'am, positioning for evac.

The banter between the squad settled down and they began to get into a suitable formation to easily pick them up. I didn't bother listening to the communications between the humans and just focused on getting my units back.

I then had the descent of my ship approach them from above, opening the hanger doors to deploy the grappling devices. The human Jeagers backed off in caution, seems likethis universe hasn't had an encounter with space ships yet.

Elisa : oooh! The combat prowess of the Jeager was magnificient! Although the speed is a bit of a let down due to its mass, but that doesn't matter. Their effectivity-

Harbor : haha, perhaps i should travel to active universe more often now?

Elisa : i-if you want to mom!

Harbor : no worries dear, i'll be fine no matter how much damage i take.

Gura : that still doesn't sound nice at all, sha.

Hoppou :....... "sha"?

Gura : you know, shark noises.

Once the jeagers were inside, i close off any exits and start the ascend back to space, once i breach Earth's atmospher i start the jump drive to another planet. Hmm, an action filled universe huh? There's quite a selection on the tab.

(fuck dragon ball and any other anime that has OP characters.)

[Universe selection]

-Azur Lane

-Arknights

-Genshin Impact

-Counter Side

-DooM

-TitanFall

-Subnautica

Hmm, quite a few selections this week. Perhaps a voting system will do.

Harbor : *radio* okay girls, it's time for a vote, all the options will be revealled at all mess halls.

I turn off the radio and got off the captains seat to spend my time with my daughter​s. I head towards our room and prepared to cook a meal.

Harbor : sweeties! What do you want to eat today?

Elisa : meat and vegatable pie please!

Gura : chicky nuggies!

Hoppou :....... Steak and potatoes.....

Paris twins : pie! Big pie!

Harbor : *giggles* quite hungry today aren't you?

I put on an apron to prepare the ingredients for the dishes, while turning on the stove and the oven.

.
.
.

Harbor : this is for Elisa.