Ep. 12 🛹🛹

( Slight :TW ( trigger warning)
For suicide mentions
Anxiety triggers

.
.
.
.

( 3rd person PoV )

.
.
.
.
.
Y/n just got out of her as she arrived at Dope Sketch' , once she entered she immediately heard.

" IITTAAAIII!! " Reki screamed in Pain as The small Fox bit his Arm.

" Well...damn that's a sight to see when u enter a shop " spoke Y/n as she took out the Lollipop in her mouth. Waving to Langa.

Langa waved back and spoke
" ... So u actually came here as I told u "

" Huh? Boi- that's why I came her cause u told me so , and plus I'm bored , and I bought takoyakis " y/n answered back
" And why are saying it like u expect me to not come " she Continued.

" Well.... " Langa spoke while rubbing the back of his neck.

" Well... You're mostly busy or lazy ya know so we expect u to not come or get in time sometimes , well.. the not in time is usually expected all the time since ... Well.... you're always late. Y/n-chan " Reki spoke towards the Female Infront of him.

" Yeah.... U are always late Y/n-chan.. " Langa added fuel to the fire.

" Well I not always- " y/n spoke back but was cut offed by Reki.

" YEAH! even in your beef Against that  Noir guy , It's as a special beef too since the whole basically Closed just for you and guess what you were still late- " Reki Continued to tell the times where Y/n was late and let me tell you he went on and on and on...

" So basically putting it YOU . ARE . ALWAYS . LATE . y/n -chan " he ended.. looking at the girl

Y/n stood quietly not uttering a word.

The two boys both had sweats running down their temple quite scared why she's Suddenly quiet.

" Ya know... Those we're just jokes Y/n- " Reki Spoke but got cut offed when Y/n got near him started to tackle him to the ground.

" HUUUUHHH~!? DON'T GO AND LECTURE ME WHEN YOU'RE BASICALLY THE ONE WHO DISAPPEARED FOR DAYS! " Y/n spoke/screamed as she and Reki we're having a wrestling fight on the ground

" HUH!? YOU ALSO JUST RANDOMLY DISAPPEAR TOO YA KNOW! DONT ACT LIKE YOU'RE ALWAYS PRESENT " Reki Exclaimed Back

" DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT AFTER I PAYED FOR THAT HOTEL YOU WERE ON WHEN U ALMOST DIED OF A CAR CRASH WHEN TADASHI ALMOST HIT YOU! I PAYED FOR THE ROOM YA KNOW EVEN THO IT LOOKED WEIRD " Y/n Exclaimed back as they were still on the ground.

Langa watched them with a sweatdrop , but smiled either way glad that the two are acting normally now , and not ignoring each other.

So he tried to Stop them , .......and we'll.... He failed

" Hey guys- " he spoke as he neared them trying to put them on hold.

But to his luck he was caught in the battle , as he was also tackled by Y/n down , and Reki attacking him after.

As the 3  finally calmed down  , all of them out of breath , y/n was now laying down in the table while Reki sat down on a chair leaning back , and Langa using the table y/n was on as a Support to Stand.