Chapter 18

BRIA POV~

"Shawty i dont oh mind
when you dance on the pole
that dont make you a hoe shawty
i dont oh mind if your working till
three will you leave with me go make
your money money money that money
money money cause i know how it is girl go handle ya biz and get that money money money"

   I stopped the alarm to my phone.Damn the struggle is real of going to school.I got up took a quick shower.I did my hygiene and shit,i wore my black and white leggings,black tank top,my timberlands,my black leather jacket cause it was cool outside,black lipstick,mascara ,i put my hair in and messy but neat bun, and gold hoops not to big doe.I grabbed my bag,purse,phone,charger and wallet.

  I dont wear much make-up tho.I headed downstairs grabbed a apple locked up the house and headed to the trapp.I have to do a couple of things before i go to school.I pulled up ran in did everything in under and hour.Ran out and headed to Starbucks.I got my drink then finally headed to school.I got out locked my doors cause i dont trust these people,and headed inside.The bell had already rang so nobody was in the hallway.I went to my locker put my bag in and grabbed my books and purse and headed ro class.

           7 HOURS LATER

   School went by fast today i aint see Brittany today but oh well.Today was the the lat day of school we off for 3 weeks cause some water problems at school so i get to work at the trapp and see my baby Drake more.I texted him and told him.i was coming ovet.I pulled up grabbed my things and headed in cause i have my own key.I walked in and saw him sleep on the couch.I hopped on him.He was in nothing but boxers.I started leaving hickies all over his neck.I started licking his abs.He funally woke up.I went back up we started kissing and we went to the room and yall kno what  happened after that.

REDD POV~

   Right now im a my trapp with some nigga giving me head he fine tho.Call me a hoe im not.Im single,i can do whatever and whoever i want.I've been texting and calling Ryan but he wont answer so ole well.I have over 100 boys working for me they fine as hell to.After he stopped he left.Then walked in.one of my finest and favorite workers Nick .Nick is lightskin with tattoos and piercings,a littke fro, he about 6'3 he fine as hell to the rhings i can do to him.He has always be my best worker.He always come in and say the nicest things to me.We went out yesterday.It was fun as hell he took me to Six Flags.

   Nick and I went to dinner,a movie and to a hotel.Boy this boy love spoiling me.Right now we having sex.Oh well Kingston had his chance.

KINGSTON POV~

Damn i been at the strio cub nonstop.I miss Redd so much bruh.Like i really fucked up.I love that girl i love her smile,her walk,her eyes,her lips,her swag.I loved her crazy trill ass.She was always ready always had a gun.I want Redd to be the mother to my children.She will be my Boinne.I'll be her Clyde.......

~VOTE~
                 ~COMMENT~
                                            ~VOTE~
                                                             ~COMMENT~
                             ~VOTE~
                                               ~COMMENT~