Chapter 22

BRIA POV~

Man college is a bitch.Its worst than high school.They got the bitches who parents rich so they think they the shit.They got these hoein ass boys round hea.Like nigga get the fuk.You ugly stop tryin cause I got mines.I got up and in the shower for what felt like forever.I finally got out lotioned up my body put on some deoderant,and did my hygiene.I put on my cheetah print bra and panty set.I went to my half of the room and put on some high wasted shorts,cheetah print tank,matchin cheetah print jordans,some mascara,and put my natural curly hair down.I grabbed my stuff and headed to the mall.thank god it's the weekened.I decided to ask Sky maybe we can bind or some shit like that.Sky was a pretty girl.She wore some ripped jeans and red tank,lebrons,her hair and a neat pretty bun,she had some makeup on.That fight we had was levit.We went all out every time they pulled us apart we always had away to get back to each other.We was so petty it's really funny tho now that I think about it.

"Aye Sky wanna come"?

"Ya sure where we goin?"

"To the mall."

We headed to my red and blue hummer and headed to the mall.It was an awkward ass ride.To make it worse I got pulled over by the cops.Shit!!!If it's not one thing it's the other.I pulled over and it was the ugly ass white cop.He stood about 6'5 he had tattoos all on his arms.He just ugly.I rolled my window down.

"License and Registration please?!?"

"Here."

"Ma'am step out the car".

I ammedently got mad like the fuck did I do.I got up and he searched my pockets.He started touching my ass and my cat like.......FUCK NO!!!THIS NIGGA DEFENETLY GOT ME FUCKED UP!!!I tried to fight back but his roach head ass tazed me.Trxt thing you kno I fell Sky jumped out the car super man kicked him in his balls twice.Then she helped me up grabbed the tazer and shot him in his balls.Sje dirty than she started stomping on his balls.I can't lie that shit was mad funny.
She threw him in his cop car his ass was unconscious stupid ass.Man why shit like this always gotta happen to me.

REDD POV~

I've been watching that bitch Brittany something off about her.She sneaky as hell.Im going full stalker on this bitch.She been going to Kingston trap alot.She come out naked she must work for him with her thot ass.She looks like someone I met before man fuck.Ive been taking pictures and everything man.This bitch really don't kno.Im bout to get close to her and become her friend and shit.If I find out something I dont like ima beat the bitch ass till my hands swollen.Right now I'm at breakfast with her.Ima be recording our in tire conversation.

"So why you wanted to have breakfast with me Redd?"

"Cause I want to get to know you."

"Oh." was all she said.

We talked for awhile I found out alot. this gone be good.I don't know a lot but I know some shit.Ima have to talk to a lot of people man.I find out why she came up out of nowhere.I it's the last thing I do.

SHORT CHAPTER I KNOW.

~VOTE~
~COMMENT~
~VOTE~