The crazy night

As Drax slowly climbs onto the bed, hovering over Pietro. He bends down and whispers "it's free real-estate" Pietro, in shock that he said that to him, blushed making Drax smirk.

"I don't think I can do this...you're uh" Pietro strutted "a little too big" Drax smirks and goes to reassure him. Drax leans over and lets Pietro know that he's ready "w-w what are you doing in my swamp" Pietro asks as drax makes him forget his name.

"I- I- I think I'm ready" Pietro stutters out. " HERE COMES THE DESTROYER" drax screams in confidence.

Drax throws out his member....of one direction (I think Zane) and sings 'that's what makes you beautiful' as Pietro screams.......the instrumentals (wink 😏)

"It's okay Baka, I'll go nice and slow" Drax groans out. Pietro is reassured as the calming instrumentals of one direction and Simon Crowell screaming plays overhead.

And as they continue, Drax looks down and stops. Pietro looks up "what is it?" He gives Drax a confused look "we didn't even get to the chorus." Drax then gets up and says very hesitantly "are you.....imposter?" Pietro shocked by the question "I- I"

Drax falls onto the bed "please...be sus with me" Pietro slowly nods his head, smiling, as Drax pulls out a ring "will you cowabunga with me till we die?"

Pietro's shocked expression turn into a lip bite as a mariachi band comes into play, Pietro looks up and says, "I cant marry you Drax-" draxs expression drops as Pietro continues "there's someone else"

Drax jumps up in shock "someone e- else?" Pietro stands in silence not knowing what to do as he puts on his cat noir suit. "WHO IS IT?!" Drax screams to Pietro as he leans against the door facing Drax "the name....is..." it was like hours went by till Pietro said the name Drax didn't want to hear "is....Candice" Drax crumbles to the floor.

Now on the ground, Drax curled up into the fetal position. Drax starts singing the lyrics of 'milkshake by kelis' as he starts ovulating because of how overwhelmed the sight of Pietro was at that moment. Drax then gets up off the ground and pulls Pietro into a deep and passionate kiss.

As Pietro holds him, unsure about what to do, Drax leans in to let him know what he's thinking, "few times I've been around that track, so it's not just gonna happen like that cause..." Drax pauses "I ain't no hollaback girl" Pietro then cries right there.

Now sobbing into Drax's lavender complexion, Drax lifts his head up, accidentally snapping his neck. "We'll do it all...everything...on our own." Drax then pauses once again "if I lay here, if I just lay here...would you lie with me and just forget the world"

Without warning, Derek shepherd bursts through their room with a stretcher, "did someone page shepherd?" Drax stands looking at the door. "Are you....Candice?" Pietro faints (even tho the bitch dead AGAIN) as ladybug jumps through the window, "Drax..Baby I'm her-." She sees pietro and Derek.

"Baby in her? BABY IN WHO?!" Drax cried out now shaking Pietro violently. Derek shepherd starts to give ladybug a strip tease. Just then Harry Styles bursts through the ceiling in a bathtub, to really set the mood "THATS WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL"

As drax is looking around, they all start singing with Harry. For once, they all got along. Derek checked on the baby in ladybug, and everything was good until the Kool Aid Man bursts through the room, screaming the most orgasmic sound "OHHH YAAAA" just then, everyone became pregnant.

Drax moans out at the feeling and pietro's lifeless body suddenly peeking up again at the hellish but beautiful sound. Derek, Harry and the Kool Aid Man all start chanting in a circle, as ladybug chitters and turns into Rocket The Raccoon.

All at once, they stared at Rocket and Rocket pins Derek against the wall "I know you want me. You know I want ya" Derek stared in shock "one, two, three, four" Drax and Pietro come over and join in "uno, dos, tres, cuatro" out of no where the Kool Aid Man births out pitbull, he screams "MR WORLDWIDE"

Derek and rocket slowly turn their heads watching as Pietro bodyslams Drax to the ground, climbing on top of him "I'm gonna fill you up" (😏spicy~)
Pietro runs out and grabs a Kool Aid hose and pumps Drax up turning him into a balloon, floating up into the sky as pitbull sings timber.

As Drax floats up into the air, rocket is singing with pitbull "OH NO MY SILLY LITTLE BAKA IS UP ON THE CEILING!!" Pietro screams, "I think you filled me up a little bit too much" (🧏‍♀️ um) Drax looks down at him as he starts to float down "CANNONBALL"

Drax screams as he hit the floor. Everyone vanished except for him and Pietro. "Did you enjoy me? Being sus?" Drax then realized none of that actually happened but instead it was how Pietro made Drax feel on the inside.

Realizing that it was just earth shattering sex, Drax collapses "hey let me take care of ya" as Pietro runs Drax's bald head, whispering and chanting making Drax grow luscious blond locks. "I've always wanted hair!" Drax pulls Pietro Into another kiss.

Pietro kisses back "I know, now sing ariel SING" Drax starts to sing the song. "Flower, gleam, and glow. Let your powers shine. Make the clock reverse, bring back what once was mine" Pietro and Drax cuddled the night away sleeping ever so soundly after the best night that they have experienced in a long time.

(The end BITCHES.....or is it.😏)

Written by: Drax and Nebula :)