Part 10

TW// mentions of murder.

'There's no regrets, I just thought it was fun...'

It was 2: 00 AM, Doyoung got ready for his next crime. He couldn't be more excited. Getting rid of one more pathetic bitch. He took his bag and slowly go out of his own room heading over to the girl's room. He went in and slowly tapped the girl's shoulder giving her a sweet but deadly smile before forcing her to sniff a small towel full of sleeping powder. The girl immediately fainted due to the overdose. He slowly lifted the girl with no noises. The girl was heavy, really heavy. Doyoung carried her bridal style heading over to his own room. He slowly tied up the girl's hands and legs, duct-taping her mouth. The girl woke up about ten minutes later. The girl tried to rip the rope and tapes, but no use. Doyoung smiled toxicly at the girl 'you're finally awake.' He slowly grabbed the newly cleaned knife and walked over to the girl. 'Okay this will hurt a bit but I just want to make some points clear with you...'

He slowly unbuttoned the girl's pajama shirt. The girl tried to scream but the screams were muffled with the duct-tape. Doyoung dragged the knife from the girl's neck to her abdomen making a deep cut, but still not killing the girl. 'Number one, Do not touch my property which is Jung Jaehyun.' The girl screamed, only high enough for Doyoung to hear. 'Number two, You already touched my property and consequences are needed.' He slowly dragged the knife from the girl's collarbone to her shoulders. Making a curvy deep red cut. 'Number three, consequences are that I will kill you.' He said as he stabbed the girl in her abdomen making her let out a shriek. But the girl wasn't dead yet, he took his black gun and shoot the girl's head with it. That wasn't all. He dragged the knife here and there making the girl's body a canvas with painting. He loved what he had made. Now all was left was to clean up the pathetic body.

He slowly dragged the cotton swap from her collarbone to shoulder, disgusting red blood taking over the white cloudy substance. He cleaned up everything. He cleaned up the wound he had made in the head. The girl once again looked like a mannequin. Once again.. there was no one between Doyoung and Jaehyun. Doyoung cut the girl's body into pieces. The limbs being separated from the body and only her lingeries were what she had on. Doyoung put all of the parts in the same bag in which he had put Yugemi's body in. He didn't want to waste another bag for another pathetic body. He smiled at what he had done. 'I had fun...'