Part 26

Doyoung broke down onto Jaehyun's chest, hearing those words were all he wanted. Jaehyun slowly caressed Doyoung's hair, feeling himself tearing up by hearing the elder's cries. Doyoung felt himself get more and more weaker. 'Doie, don't cry.' Jaehyun said making Doyoung let out a sniff, he knew Doyoung was trying to calm down but just couldn't. Jaehyun felt tears drop down from his cheek too. 

Jaehyun grabbed Doyoung's chin, making him look at Jaehyun. Jaehyun pulled Doyoung in for a kiss, tasting both Doyoung and his tears. Doyoung held Jaehyun's neck, deepening the kiss a quite bit more. Jaehyun felt more and more tears endearing to fall. Jaehyun gave out and finally squinted his eyes, a load of tears coming down. Doyoung made his hand way up to Jaehyun's cheek and wiped the stray tears keeping the kiss. Jaehyun made a soft but sad smile, pulling back. 

'God... I'm so sorry, I love you so so much.' Jaehyun said while resting his own forehead on Doyoung's. Jaehyun then made the elder's headd make contact with his own chest. Doyoung sadly smiled at the action, getting a good listen of Jaehyun's rapid heartbeat. Jaehyun smooched Doyoung's hair multiple times, his hand caressing Doyoung's jaw.

'I love you too, so much.'