The Concert

Helloooooooo Guys,This is my really first fanfic so just give me feedback when you're done reading it (and maybe i'll update when i'm free)

*Dracey's POV*

I was in this overcrowding concert full of girls that are screaming with some band that I am unfamillar with,but the least exact thing that I know is they're five boys that are british,or irish or whatever,but the only reason that I am here cause Ryjean and Yanni, my best friends drag me in this stadium.and I look at the stage again and the curly-haired guy noticed me being uncomfortable,so he stares at me and winked at me.

*1 Hour after the concert*

okay now first,my best friends drag me in here,second,some curly-haired guy winked at me and third,Ryjean and Yanni are still have to go into their signing,but I heard one thing playing,oh my- are they the ones who sang one thing ?....

*A minute later*

were almost to the front line of this signing thingy and I am really uncomfty now,I wanna go home and now I know the point of this band...but...unlike my girl friends,I don't know their names

"NEXT!" the body guard said,OH NO! what would I do now ? don't panic Drace,things will be alright, I can fix this,just smile and walk straight..

***********************************************************************

WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO DRACEY NEXT CHAPTER??? WHAT WILL DRACEY DO?? find out next time when I update, and I'll think of something till' the next chapter,if you want you can tweet me @swaggytalldude, just feedback after you read this :) oh and don't be shy to comment something I won't like,just comment so I can learn some of them....Thanks :) .....