were homeeeeee!!!!

Dracey's POV

As Ryjean parked her car on their driveway

"AT LAST! WERE HOMEEEEE!" I screamed for success as I hurriedly got out of Ryjean's car.

"HI Mrs.Williams!" I screamed as I saw Ryjean's Mom on their front yard doing her usual thing "Hi Drace! say hi to your mom for me!" she answered "okay! i'll tell that!" I yelled back. "arf! arf!" Ryjean's dog said "Oh hi Sabrina!" I said "Yanz, we should go home" I whispered to Yanni "Okay" she answered "Mrs. Wlliams! we should get going!" I said "Okay! just don't forget to say Hi to your mom and Megan!" she answered "that will do!" I answered.and we began taking a short journey to my house.As I knocked on our wooden door.the door was answered to my eight-year old sister.Megan

"Dracey!" She yelled

"Meggie!" I screamed and bent down to hug her.

as I pulled away- "Yanni!" Megan yelled,motioning for Yanni

"Megan!" she yelled back,they don't have nicknames for each other,but they are really close,just like us.

"so,how's my little chubby cheeks doing?" I said,using the nickname I gave her "I got an A on Math!" she said happily "aww" I said as I bent down and kissed her cheek "I guess chubby cheeks is doing good after all" then her slight dimple appeared on her chubby cheeks,and I chuckled.for no reason.

"Dracey!? are you home?!" a familiar voice said "Mom? is that you? well if it is you! where are you?" I answered back "Oh it is you honey! I'm in the kitchen preparing Megan's cookies!" she answered as I looked at Megan's blushing face "Ahhh Mommy! I told you not to tell Dracey!" Megan yelled,I bent down and kissed her cheek "Meg,don't worry,I won't steal your cookies' I said to Megan as a slight dimple appeared on her cheeks and got  up to go to the kitchen and greet mom.

"hi mom" I said as I greeted her with a kiss on the cheek and a hug

"Hey sweetie! how's your day?"Mom asked as I sat on the kitchen island ''Kinda horrble cause Ryjean and YANNI dragged me in some concert in Manchester'' I said emphasizing Yanni's name ''Hey! It's not my fault why you're with us in Manchester! It's Jean's fault cause she wanted you there!'' Yanni said ''well at least she's thoughtful'' I said,Yanni rolled her eyes.

''so,how's little Yanni doin'?''Mom said ''Auntie Lizzie! Stopcalling me that!'' Yanni told in a laughing voice ''Oh come on Yanni! you were just 4 when we adopted you and now,you and Drace are off to college!''Mom said and we all laughed "Kay mom! off to my room!" I said and kissed my mom's cheek one last time and grabbed the bag of Frito Lays and went upstairs to my room.

As I throw my frito lay in the bed.I quickly went into my walk-in closet.sure my parents are rich,but they are kind.Dad is just in america with my brother Steven cause he needed help to run his business.and something caught my eye,so I quckly grabbed my ovesized blackish/bluish oversized shirt that says 'NO WAY' and a pair of black shorts and red,white and black stripped socks and change on it,and put my hair into a bun.

I quicky grabbed my red laptop and my frito lays,and turned on my laptop,as I was waiting to open my laptop,I quickly open my frito lays and shoved some on my mouth ''Mmmmm''I mumbled and quickly typed my password,then quickly went to the net,then my shortcut skype button cause maybe Steven's on,and got back to the internet cause Steven's out and go on google and type 'One Direction' on itand there are a lot of results so I just gave up and go to Wikipedia instead "Let's get this started" I mumbled to myself

*5 minutes later*

Kay lemme' see,the skinny-one like is Louis Tomlinson,which is pronounced as silent 's',the almost shaved hair is Liam Pyne,the one with a quiff and a blonde highlight is Zayn Malik,the blonde irish guy is Niall Horan,and lastle the one with the curls is Harry Styles.

"YES!"I screamed and placed my laptop on the bed and quickly ran to the door cause someone is knocking "Dracey,food is ready" Megan said "Kay,just tell mom i'll be down in a sec"I told her "okay" she answered.then I slipped on my pikachu slippers and throw the bag of frito lays

****************************************************************************************************************

Hellooooooooo! long chapter eyy! well Dracey had a fun day memorizing their names,kay,so would you please,please,please tell others to read my book,your friends,neighbors,mo- well not your mother! just please vote! fan ! and read! Love Youuu xx....