Chapter Nineteen

Warning!slight mature scenes

Warning!
slight mature scenes

Ana was growing annoyed at Cordelia's dramatics, and the surprise tests she was giving their potential new supreme. She kept gawking on and on about a vision, about a demon with a white face. Ana thought it was funny, considering just how different they viewed the boy. He still held them under his wing, but if they knew the truth, they'd see him as a big, bad wolf. The demon with a white face. To Ana, he was warm, bright and sunny.

She sat in the corner of the room, chewing on her nails as she watched him perform every single one of the woman's ignorant tasks. The warlocks were growing annoyed too, but Cordelia insisted that he must partake in them. The next test, had her worried, but for a split second, Michael had sent her a look. I'll be fine, he penetrated into her mind, calming her worried soul.

He was laying on the floor, set on saving another one of the woman's friends as the witches and warlocks gathered around him. "Please, be careful." Ana muttered quietly, crossing her arms as she watched his eyes flutter closed.

It had seemed like so long since they had started talking of this test, talking of the school. Now, here they were. He was going to pass it, they both knew it. However, there was a look on Cordelia's face that she didn't like. Hesitancy, perhaps? Her vision had scared her, influenced her judgement on Michael and his chances of being supreme.

Wherever Michael was, he was down there for quite some time. Ana was pacing about the floor, staring at his body as she ignored Myrtle's chastising about the foundation of the building. She didn't mind Queenie, but she didn't like any of the others. They were too dramatic for her taste, always complaining and fainting.

She jumped when he finally shot up, large breaths leaving him as his eyes grew wide. "Michael!" She whispered, crouching down in front of him several feet away. She couldn't distract him, but she couldn't hide her worry. He held his hand up, and the warlocks lifted him carefully as he stumbled. "Where is she?" Cordelia asked tearfully, too which Michael ignored.

The woman gasped when she looked down, and Ana saw the woman she seemed to be so found of. But she didn't care about that, not right now. "Are you okay?" She asked, standing off beside Professor Baldwin as he patted the boy's back. He gave a weak nod, holding his hand to assure he was okay. Ana swallowed, he most definitely didn't look okay. He was out of breath, for the first time since he had ever used his magic.

Ana looked back to the women, and she wondered for a moment if they had been lovers in a passed life. It appeared so, given the literally eye fucking they were doing. Michael's eyes snapped up when the woman, Misty, sent him a glare, and he stood up as Cordelia started rambling on about her bloody nose.

Ana rolled her eyes, standing behind Michael as she grabbed the neck of his suit. "We demand what's ours!" Ariel exclaimed, his voice loud over the room.