chapter 1... 🍄

tw ! "
this story contains ;
smut ) *
use of drugs ) *
bdsm ) *
abuse ) *

— ❜

seungmin sighed as he walked through the store " gosh fuck what should i do ? put myself up or get one ?.. i don't have much time left before they- " he then felt a slightly painful stab in his neck, a person stepping away from him as he turned around and looked up at him " w-who?.. "
the person just smirked as seungmins eyes closed and his body collapsed into his arms.
" gosh i've been wanting a pup.. " he chuckled and picked the shorter one up with no trouble.

seungmin slowly opened his eyes and moved around a bit, but.. he couldn't ? he felt a cold metal around his wrist, making him quickly look to the side as he saw that he was handcuffed to an unknown bed, he then looked around but there was almost nothing to see, the whole room was just white and there was only one bed. The one which he's tied up on.
His head was hurting and he was shivering out of the cold, he looked down and noticed that he was wearing a white plaid skirt and a pastel blue hoodie, even though it was pretty warm, he was shivering, out of fear.

he had been staring at the ceiling for ten minutes when the rooms door opened, a male walked in, pretty tall, amazing lips.. dimples..
seungmin couldn't help but blush a bit as he looked at him and checked out his features and beautiful looking body that was still covered by some tight black ripped jeans and a hoodie.
The male smirked and walked up to seungmin, once he reached him he grabbed seungmins jaw and tilted the youngers head a bit, leaning over him as their faces began to get closer " gosh you're so cute.. you even considered being a dom.. how cute kitty.. you could never be a dom with those cute features.. i just couldn't resist it, i had to get you " he smirked as he softly kissed seungmin who was flabbergasted.
Seungmin just looked at him with big eyes while the other smirked " what's your name cutie?.. "
the male asked seungmin who gulped and looked away " am i supposed to tell the person who kidnapped me.. my name ? no thanks " he huffed.
The male chuckled and grabbed seungmins neck, slightly squeezing it to choke the younger a bit.
The younger gasped and looked at him again " say that again kitten.. don't be such a brat or else i'll punish you right on your first day.. "
The male sighed out of disappointment and removed his hand before turning around to the nightstand, he opened a cabinet that was in it and took out a leather choker " gosh this'll look amazing on you.. " he smirked softly before turning back to seungmin.
" tell me it brat " he ordered making seungmin gulp again, he knew how vulnerable he was in this state so he just sighed " s-seungmin.. " he replied.
the male chuckled again and wrapped the choker around seungmins neck with a smirk and it was tight. Seungmin gasped softly, turning the male on a bit " gosh.. you look breathtaking.. " he slipped his hand under seungmins hoodie as he hovered over the younger again " you're mine now kitty.. my little.. pet.. you'll fall in love with me.. no matter what.. " he smirked softly and kissed seungmins neck as he played with the youngers nipple, making the other softly whimper in his ear.
" good kitten.. now.. " he placed a small towel infront of seungmin mouth " sleep.. " he finished his sentence as seungmin breathed in the fragrance that was well kept in the towel before.
He started to get dizzy and everything slowly went black, the male removed seungmins handcuffs and then the ones that were around his ankles. Seungmin passed out and the male softly smiled  " so cute.. yet so attractive and beautiful.. i cant wait to hear u.. " he smirked and left the room with seungmin in his arms.