chapter two... 🍄

TW ! HEAVY SMUT ( MATURE ) ( 🔞 )

— ❜

the small male woke up in an empty room again..tied up and feeling completely numb.
He looked around, the room was fully black and the sheets hes laying on are dark red.. the whole room matching with the only black oversized shirt he wore, his collarbones slightly exposing as he breathed a bit heavy cause of the heat that was in the room.
he heard a chuckle from somewhere in the room " gosh kitten.. i wanna use you.. i wanna see you shake and tremble on this bed, begging for my help and begging for my mercy, i'd would look amazing on you, my marks and my love bites.. i wanna give them to you so badly kitten, you know who you belong to, right ?  " he smirked and walked in, up to seungmin. Seungmin gulped and nodded, he didn't even know who the male was but he felt attached to him already, feeling like he belonged with him.
once he reached the younger he softly stroked his cheek and then pulled out an vibrator " let's play kitten.. " he chuckled and made seungmin's legs spread, seeing the youngers entry perfectly as he rubbed it before pushing in the vibrator, turning it on quickly on max speed, making seungmin gasp and tilt back his head immediately, arching his back as he moaned loud.
Rethinking his decisions... the day before he had followed a sign that apparently led him to ' a pet shop ' a place where he had been wanting to go to, but this decision only made him end up with this hot motherfucker. He gulped and quickly moaned loud again as he arched his back more
" oh god you even sound good.. " the male spoke and softly stroke his hair.
Seungmin squinted his eyes and started to breathe heavier " s-stop it please.. " he gasped a bit as the vibrator was pushed in deeper, hitting his prostate hard as his legs were shaking, starting to feel weak while he felt dizzy and exhausted already " beg for it kitten.. " the male told him and smirked " call me daddy... " he whispered in seungmin's ear who still had moans escaping his mouth.
Seungmin tilted his head back cause of the touch of the others warm breathe against his cold skin
" d-daddy please ! " he felt aroused and needy for the real deal, the toy in his body was only hurting him and making him feel uncomfortable. Sweat already rolling down from his head, over his porcelain looking skin, running over his neck to his expose collarbone " gosh you look so good.. " the male took out the vibrator and hovered over seungmin, quickly attacking the youngers neck as he softly sucked on it, seungmin feeling pleased by the sudden touch of the others soft lips against his skin. The male softly bit onto seungmin's soft skin, making the younger yelp a bit and pull onto the handcuffs " gosh baby is rough huh ?.. don't be a brat baby boy... " he smirked and moved his hand down to seungmin's twitching member, softly rubbing the tip, slowly increasing the pace just to tease the younger who already had a knot growing in his stomach.
he stopped once he knew that the younger had to release his load, he grabbed a ring and placed it around the youngers throbbing members tip, making the younger gasp at the sudden cold touch against his tip. The knot starting to hurt a bit as his underbody was placed onto the others lap, the elders tip brushing against his hole making it twitch a bit. " a-ah daddy please ! " seungmin had tears rolling down his cheeks, he felt needy but disgusted, sexually assaulted and now?.. he was full of fear. The males member pushed into the youngers tight hole, stretching it out even more than the vibrator had done earlier.
He thrusted into him, in a slow pace at first but then slowly increasing the pace as the male groaned cause of the others tight walls.

seungmin's breathing had only gotten worse, it hitched and it was heavy, just like his eyelids, he tried to stay conscious as the male thrusted in him hard enough to make slapping noises fill up the now cold room, but the tension between the two was heated, their bodies dripping in sweat and being close to each other making them share their heat. He noticed how seungmin was loosing his consciousness as he sighed, releasing his load in the younger and then pulling out of him " you're so good baby.. u did amazing.. okay ?.. now sleep well.. " he softly stroked seungmin's hair and kissed the youngers forehead.
Somehow, seungmin started to feel warm inside, in a good way, he felt appreciated, the praise that he had gotten made him feel better as he closed his eyes and quickly drifted off.
The male sighed and undid the youngers handcuffs, he picked him up and walked into a bathroom that came along with the room, he quickly filled the bathtub with water as he placed the youngers unconscious body in it, the black T-shirt floating a bit as the youngers body slowly got exposed, he smiled and took off the clothes, grabbing some strawberry scented soap that he had gotten for the younger as he slowly cleaned him up.
Once he was done he got the younger out of the bath and dried him, taking him back to the bedroom but then walking out, going to his own master bedroom, he walked in and placed seungmin on the bed, getting an oversized hoodie for the younger, once he walked back to seungmin he heard soft snores coming from him " so cute.. "
he mumbled and caressed his cheeks before getting him into the hoodie, taking some boxers and putting it on seungmin too.
He laid down besides him and wrapped his arms and legs around the younger, scooping him to make sure that he's safe " mine... " he mumbled before drifting off to sleep aswell.