New Home

(not my art) 

3rd POV

Aizawa took young Midoriya to the next room to fill out the adoption papers. (just to make sure you guys know I have no idea how adoption works!) As Aizawa filled them out he occasionally took a peek at him to make sure he was okay. As he did this Midoriya felt a little uncomfortable being in a new place that he has never seen before. Once Aizawa was done with signing the papers he passed them to Midoriya and took a deep breath. ¨Now Midoriya if you are sure about this decision can you sign your name at the bottom of the paper.¨ 

Midoriya sat quietly for a moment, thinking about his final decision and if it was the right one to make. He knew once he signed the paper there was no going back. He also knew that if he didn't sign the papers then he would probably be sent to an orphanage and no one would want to adopt a kid of the streets. So he made the path of least resistance and decided to sign the papers.

Aizawa POV

I was really happy to see him write his name of the paper. However, I was also very nervous about two things. One, how I am going to raise this child. And two, what Hizashi (or present mic if you don't already know) will say about this. But, I wasn't too worried knowing he been wanting to adopt a child for some time now since we've been married for years now.

Izuku POV

After I was done signing my name I looked up at a smiling Aizawa. It was weird, knowing how gloomy he has been for the 2 hours I known him. ¨Now Midoriya shall we get going¨. I get up and nod my head in agreement. ¨Ok well then lets go¨.

We then left the police station me walking behind Aizawa. Then we both get in the car and drive up to a tan house with a wooden door. Aizawa then gets out the car and opens my door. ¨Ok come on¨. I step out the car and follow him to the front door. He then opens it and I see a man with yellow hair sleeping on the couch looking like he was waiting for someone to arrive home and then fell asleep. 'Well this is going to be an adventure' I think to myself.

 'Well this is going to be an adventure' I think to myself

NOT MY ART

Sorry for the short chapter I wanted to get it out before the day ended and I wasn't prepared. But this week I will hopefully get another chapter that will be a little more eventful so PLEASE wait for that!!! PS,sorry for the grammar mistakes!!!

-Author out!!!!!