𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦.

Tʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴍs ᴜsᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ: ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴋɴᴏᴡʟᴇᴅɢᴇ.
----

A:n- I make change the plot is very different now in chapter onwards I suppose for now am rechecking and updating.

-----
----
---

I will focus only some breathings I suppose.

Wind breathing and flame breathings. Only one forms is used.

𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚖 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. {Made up}

First Form: Boost and heal: it boosted a particular slayer on their team a boost of agility, attack, defense and healing in rapid like game? For 100 second.

Fourth Form: Full recovery: It takes not much of a duration if you master it as it doesn't need swords and heal someone or yourself fully as new also regenerate anything but cause the user extreme headache.

Fifth form: Scorpio: The sword switches to chains from ground binding them and poison them to stop their movements slowly kills them. Or either became cage like to protect you.

Eight Form: Gemino: The swordsment should have twin sword to master this technique as it forms like wind breathing but slightly different as it creates a tornado like form in blue coloured.

[Intense music]

"You must be the Prism pillar" said Tanjiro who is completely in form of Demon king making you smirk, "I am shock you have heard of me, Demon king, Tanjiro" as Venom latch on your words as you stood helding both of your swords in battle mode.

"I'm Impressed... your strong to defeat those uppermoons but- you may be a little late for those friends of yours" he said as your eyes held hatred and steadid your form. you unsheathes your blade, dashes forward in blinding speed but he jumped away before you could slash.

"𝚆𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖: 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝙱𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚗" he said your eyes widen, 'He can use breathings forms...? Of course he can he knows the sun breathing!' You thought to yourself before you could even react someone took you away in bride style, "You alright, Y/n" said a voice you look to see.

"Zenitsu-sensei" you said as he kept you down on ground, "The others might take a while handling the other uppermoons and lowermoons which is left guarding..." He mutter in serious tone as you nodded back in serious mode.

"Oya? Isn't it Zenitsu! Well~ well~ I was having fun battling her but oh well~ been so long Has it?" Said Tanjiro while smiling, You might fall for his kind smile but you know the real him behind those smile.

"Tanjiro... Its a shame you turn.. Like this... Instead if only we could kill you much earlier" Said Zenitsu as Tanjiro sigh "Sota... Ne... By the way how is Nezuko? Is she alright" he said 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐲 Which make you wanna puke, "Tanjiro!!" As Zenitsu attack as you stood there concentrating to assist Zenitsu.

"𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚖 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖: 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚕" you said as Zenitsu glowed as his speed Became faster Tanjiro eyes widen as to See Zenitsu recovered from the slashes he gave him also boosting him a lot.