Chapter Three~ Year Three

Sapphire's pov

I was playing outside in the small garden as the sun was setting,Ben and Tim were adopted and Mrs.Kershaw was going through depression and anxiety so Mr.Benz took me home with him and his wife Tully,she's really weird. I was giggling as I chased the butterfly around the huge yard. "Having fun,darling?" A voice full of laughter asked,I turned and looked at the tall man with a huge smile,matching his. "Jackie!" I giggled and ran to give him a hug,he picked me up and spun me around. "Hello child,how have you been?" He asked with a sharp toothed grin. "Fine!" I laughed as he chuckled and sat me back down on my feet. "Are you happy here?" He asked with a chuckle as I chased after the butterfly again. "Yes!" I cheered with joy as he caught the butterfly for me. "Are Ben and Tim here?" He asked as he handed me the wounded butterfly. "No,Ms.Michael adopted them last year,Mr.Benz took me away from Mrs.Kershaw!" I giggled as he sat the butterfly in my brown wavy hair. "Is he a nice man?" He asked as he picked me up in his arms and took my to the swings,I nodded with glee. "He is! But his wife is weird." I made a face as Jack laughed loudly. "Sapphire!? Are you ok out there baby girl!?" I heard Mr.Benz yell from inside. Jack quickly sat me down and looks at me. "I'll be back soon,darling." He whispered quickly and patted my head gently as he smiled and ran off. "Bye Jackie!" I shouted after him as Mr.Benz ran out of the house and outside. "Who were you talking to Sapphire?" He questioned,I smiled. "I was talking to my friend Jack!" I cheered as I pointed to where Jack was,I turned my head and saw no one there,I frowned. "Ok baby girl,lets go in and take a nap,yeah?" He asked sweetly,I nodded and took his hand as he led me inside.