Chapter 2: Colour Of Life

Two days later, Shiro studied at his school however. Instead of studying, he just stared at the window looking at the scenery outside the school. He looked at the view of the school grounds while fantasizing a little. He keeps on fantasizing while his teacher explains to her students the English lesson. "All right everybody, I want one of you to interpret the word on this page." The teacher pointed her finger at Shiro. "Shiro, try to interpret the word on page 41!" But Shiro is still daydreaming there, the teacher calls Shiro a second time but Shiro still ignores her. Finally the teacher started to get annoyed and hit the table with a ruler.

"Shiro!" Shiro was surprised and answered the teacher. "Y-Yes, ma'am?" "I want you to interpret the word on page 41!" Shiro looked at the book but did not understand a single word from the book, instead he saw the writing on the text dance. "T-The writing is dancing ma'am." "The writing is dancing huh?" Said the teacher while putting on an angry expression, Shiro answered the teacher's question by nodding." "Trying to be funny, huh? "Shiro shook his head. Instead of helping, the teacher scolded Shiro. "Then quickly interpret it!"Shouted the teacher, because Shiro was forced to. trying to decipher the word.

"grfhefehfiefbibfirdbsqkdjwkdobw." Because of this, the teacher was angry. "Enough, enough! Get out of my class!" Because of this, Shiro was made a laughing stock for his classmates, slowly, he walked to take his bag and left the classroom. Instead of going straight home, he wandered around Yokohama. He looks like a happy child, a big smile can be seen on his face. He got on the bus and toured the city.

While in Tokyo. Y/N is at the cafe where he is drinking coffee while waiting for Uto. A few minutes later, Uto finally came to the cafe. "Hey, Y/N. Sorry I'm late." Uto said as she took off her jacket. "Where have you been?" "Earlier on the road there was a little problem, so what did you call me?" "I have some news for you-" Suddenly the Y/N cell phone rang. "Excuse me." The call came from the Tokyo Headquarters. "Hello?" "Ah hello, Ukai here." Ukai sounds really happy. "What's wrong, Ukai?" "Wow, you've been doing a great job sensei!" Y/N looked confused at what Ukai said. "It's unbelievable that under your care. This grade of Hikari's have improved." Finally Y/N understood what Ukai was talking about. "This much in one week ... It really shows Hikari senses, you care for her! The bond you have with her is surprising, considering you've only met her a week. I always believed, you could do it. That you had a deep capacity to care for other, I'm honored to be able to support you I'm certain the HQ will take note on your stellar performances. You'll probably be highly sought after this. No time to resting in your laurels , you've got to keep striving to better height as a caring tutor! Well I hope we will cross path again. It's been great working together with you." Then Ukai hung up on the phone.

"Let me guess, you managed to make her grades go up dramatically, right?" "There's no mistaking it, right? By the way, let's just talk about the news. The first news is that I'll be teaching in Yokohama with you." Hearing this, Uto felt a little happy. "Really? But why did they do it?" "I don't know, maybe because the school is short on teachers they decided to send us both." "Oh." "Then we move on to the second news." "What is that?" Y/N took out a file and showed it to Uto. "What is this?" "Look at this document, this is one of the children who will be transferred to the school where we teach later." Uto looked at the contents of the file, which turned out to contain Shiro's photo. "Who is this kid?"

Then Y/N answered. "Rukouru Shiro, 10 years old. Attended Kanagawa Elementary School. Born on February 28, 2004, lives in the Hilltop Yokohama Yamete Residence. He can't read, write or count. He can only paint. Do you know what he is suffering from?" "Dyslexia." Uto answered. "Correct. Because of this, we need a different teaching method, something he can be very interested in." "But how?" After a few minutes of thinking, he finally answered. "I have an idea."

While at Shiro's house, Shiro is being taught to read and write by his mother while his brother is studying mathematics, the atmosphere in the house is very calm. "Son, you try to write this word, I will be back." His mother left Shiro for a moment. Due to Shiro's limitations, he instead painted using letters, when his mother returned, she was angry with her son. "Son, what is this? The writing can't be read?!" Shiro was silent. "Son, if you continue like this, then you will be staying in class again this year, aren't you ashamed of your friend?" But instead of continuing to study, Shiro ran to the room and locked the door, the mother could only sigh.

Then when they were about to sleep, Shiro shared his experience of skipping school. "Brother?" "Hm?" His brother said sleepily. "Earlier, I skipped school." "Da Fucc?" Asked the brother in confused tone. "Why are you skipping class?" "I was kicked out by a teacher, so I walked around the city. Bro, can you write a sick permit for school?" "No, I don't want to make fake permit, now go to sleep." Said the older brother while turning off the light.

The next day, it turns out that his brother's close friend wrote a fake permit for Shiro, because he always supports whatever Shiro does, Shiro gives the letter to his teacher so he can skip tomorrow. After he finished giving the letter he returned to his desk and took the exam questions. However, from beginning to end Shiro couldn't answer any of the questions from the exam, until the last minute, Shiro used his imagination to answer the questions, finally he managed to answer one question and the result was wrong. Proud to be able to answer the question, Shiro looked at his classmate and said. "I'm not afraid."

To Be Continued ...