Larry!

A/N, this is a kitten Harry!!

Enjoy!

***

Louis' POV

I sighed as I unlocked the door to the the apartment and steped inside.

It was a long at work and I just felt like going to sleep.

"Harry! I'm home!" I called into the flat.

A mop of brown curls bounded towards me and he threw himself at me.

"Louis is home!" He said, clinging to me like his life depended on it.

I regained my balance and wrapped my arms around the quivering boy.

"Harry thought Louis wouldn't come back. Niall said-"

I cut him off.

"What did Niall do?" I demanded, holding the boy closer, if possible.

"Niall said, "he stared, voice cracking slightly and burying his head in my neck. "He said that Harry was st-stupid and l-Louis left cause h-Harry is cl-clingy." He cried.

I stroked his hair and ran my fingers softly down the velvety fur on the back of his ears, feeling his tail wrap itself around my leg.

"Shh, kitten, you're not stupid. You're perfect, your my baby hazza. Shh, calm down."

I walked in my room and sat down on my bed.

"Can harry stay here while I go speak with Niall?" I asked him softly.

He sniffed and nodded, curling up on the bed, still crying.

I was going to murder Niall.

"Niall!" I called in a sickly sweet voice, "C'mere mate, I need to ask you something."

"You go."I heard a hushed voice from behind the sofa.

I launched myself over and landed on a startled Zayn and scared looking Niall.

"What did you do?!" I snarled at him, crawling off them and standing over Niall.

"Uh, I, um, he- I" he stuttered. Trying to form a proper sentence.

"What Niall means to say is, that, um, he." Zayn tried.

"He ate my food and woke me up early and I just got frustrated with him!" Niall burst out.

I growled at him.

"Because of you, Harry thought I would leave him and is now crying in my bed! He was so scared when I got home!" Go in there and apol-"

I was cut of by my name being called.

"Don't move!" I hissed and ran back my room.

"What's the matter, Haz?" I asked as I got back into my room, taking the shaking boy into my arms.

"Harry heard yelling." He whimpered into my shirt, attaching himself to me.

"Oh, I'm so sorry kitten, that was me, I didn't like what Niall told you, I'll never leave you, you know that?"

He sniffled and nodded.

"See, everything's alright kitten."

"Can Harry have some milk?" He asked, looking up at me with big puffy green eyes, begging me.

"Of course kitten, I said, tapping his nose gently.

He giggled but didn't move off me.

"You need to get off me if you want milk Haz." I told him.

"Can Harry do something first?" He asked.

"Yeah...?" I said.

He leaned forward and pressed his lips to mine.

I kissed him back gently.

He wrapped his arms around my neck and I deeper the kiss.

We pulled away, panting, trying to catch our breath.

I pressed my forehead to his.

"I love you, kitten."

"I love you too."