intro and desc

Jimin has never been in love or ever wants to be. Its just a waste of time as he likes to say. Sure he sleeps around, flirting, leading people on only to turn them down after. But he never gets romantically involved with anyone. Only cares for those close to him.

Jungkook was the Embodiment of an angel with a dirty mind. Although he already knew who his soulmate was, he was hardcore crushing on Jimin. He doesn't know why he feels a strong attraction towards the older.

______

In this world Everyone is born with a unique mark on their body and their soulmate would also have the same mark in the same place of the other.

The mark could be anything and anywhere on their body and every mark is different.

There's something called Bonded soulmates and Regular Soulmates. Bonded soulmates are couples whose hearts, souls and body become one. Whereas regular soulmates are normal, their hearts and body might become one but not their soul. But that doesn't mean its not true love or anything. It's just some people have such strong feelings for each other- they're souls connect therefore making them bonded.

hope that makes sense, if it doesn't drop me a comment and I'll explain it to the best of my ability :)

-Trigger warnings in the description

(Jimin's soulmate mark ^^)

(Jungkooks Soulmate mark ^^)

That's all.

anyways hope you like it! <3