chapter one- part 4 continuation

MAGIC, A ONE DIRECTION FAN FICTION

Chapter one-part 4

“yehey! I got it!” jess said excited while going out of the department store.

And then, she called her mom.

“Hey mom, I got the dress!”

“Really?” her mom asked over the phone

“Yeah!”

“So you’re coming tonight, right?”

Sigh. The party that her mom was talking about was the modesty management anniversary party.

Modesty management is an advertising agency. Jess’ dad is a music producer in that company. Her dad is a great composer but he is not that famous like any other composers out there but jess didn’t mind at all.

“yes mom, I’m coming” jess said

“yey! I have heels in here that will be good with your white dress, dear”

“no mom, no heels, I have a flat shoes in my wardrobe and that will be fine” jess said

Her mom still insisted on the heels. Jess smiled.

“okay! I’ll wear those heels”

She heard her mom say “yey” and then hang-up. While walking inside the mall, she passed by the convention center and saw a huge crowd of girls holding a one direction posters and a sign saying “will you marry me?” Seriously, these girls are crazy holding signs like that and all.

Jess poke one girl. “Excuse me?”

The girl turned around “what?”

“What’s going on in there? Album launched?” jess asked

“The one direction are here for an interview” the girl squealed

“Really?” jess playfully asked as if she is interested in it

“Yeah!”

“Are their still in there?”

“Sadly, no. but the mc said there will be back shortly and I can’t wait to see them!” the girl said excitedly

Jess nodded “I see”

She knows the one direction. Her dad composes one of their songs. She never met them face to face though. One direction is made up with five guys named Harry, Louis, Liam, Niall and Zayn. Yes, she all find them cute and talented and yes she’s a fan too but that doesn’t mean she’ll act like these girls, wearing 1D shirts, writing fan mails, and some other weird stuff. I mean seriously, the world doesn’t evolve only for 1D.

Jess doesn’t have a favorite artist or a favorite song. As long as the song is good in her ear then she’ll add it in her playlist and that’s it. She also doesn’t have the talent that her dad has, composing songs. Or like her mom, baking. She doesn’t write songs or bake. But there is one thing that she likes and that is photography. She didn’t know how she got interested in photography but every time she took once photo it’s like she’s in her safe zone or something.

Anyway, Jessica is her real name. Jessica jones, 18 years old and a student photographer. And she also works at Nandos as waitress.

While walking, she saw a weird group of people. Jess didn’t know if those people know each other or if there are related to one another but she fine them cute. Some of them are arguing about something and some are laughing. Maybe they really are related to one another, the old man is married to the pregnant woman and their child is the cute teenage girl and maybe the old lady is the girl’s grandma. And maybe the guy who looks like a tourist is her uncle. Jess smiled at that thought.

“What a nice family” jess smilingly said to herself.

“Ouch!”

She saw the grandma hurt her hand maybe cut her finger. The cut is small but she was still a grandma. And they didn’t help the Grandma. They just kept on walking and when the grandma was about to lick her cut then she run towards the old lady. That was not acceptable the cut needs to treat immediately.

Jess grabs the grandma’s hand

“Don’t, old lady!”

“Don’t touch me!” the grandma said

“Hold on” jess said and reaches her hand into the pocket of her bag and pulls out a band aid

“Don’t lick it grandma” jess said. “let me tend that”

Jess wrap around the band aid in the old lady’s finger. The old lady just stared at her face

“There” jess said happily. She lift the old lady’s finger “awww, what a cute band aid you have in there, I design it by the way” and then smiled at the old lady. The old lady just stares at her.

Jess sigh smiling “well then, be careful next time okay, see yah” and walked happily

Jess liked the feeling when helping someone. She thought of the old lady. The old lady has a beautiful face and has very expressive eyes. And then she thought more of the old lady. Wait! What was she thinking? She shakes her head left and right and continued walking.

to be continued....

T.Y FOR READING!

leave comments or be my fan! :) thanks!