Chapter 15

2 Days Later, 1 Week and 4 Days Until the Finals. (Scrappy's Pups are Due in 2 Weeks)

Sorry about the incorrect grammar, punctuation, and other stuff! I've gotten a lot better now but I'll edit the other chapters when the book is done!

"Today, we strike!" Kano barked as he hit the little Yorkie dog figures off of the table. "Finally! It took long enough!" Bark chased his tail. "Uh... what's wrong with him?" Snowfall asked, munching on a piece turkey leg. "He's just caught up in his own plans, acting like a newborn pup," Laney teased. Smokey put on his Golden-Diamond chain, "When are we gonna steal stuff again? 'Cause um... we haven't stolen stuff for a while!" Kano sighed. "Tonight! Are you hard of hearing? I said it about 100 times!" Smokey flinched, "WELL DANG!"  Kano rolled his eyes. "So, this is the best team you could do, eh? A glutton who will eat anything, a dog who gets too caught up in his plans, a theif that is just obsessed— and a daydreaming Aussie. Perfect team choices, Kano!" Laney stared at Kano, eyes filled with mischief. Kano looked back at Laney and growled, "Watch what you say!" Laney rolled his eyes. Luna growled, "HEY! I DON'T DAYDREAM!" The whole squad laughed. "Im not kidding!" Luna snapped as she pouted angrily. "Will you just tell them the plan already?" Laney barked. Kano took a breath. "As you know, Scrappy has a tracker, we put on her. Well, today we use that tracker to our advantage!" The squad barked in celebration."Finally! We get our revenge and actually do something!" Luna barked. Scrappy will pay for that! She thought. "So, you're probably wondering how the plan is gonna work. Well, we're gonna send out two of us to dognap Scrappy and take her to our first secret lair. Two more of us will prepare and set up our second lair and the first two will take her there. The last two will guard and do other stuff. Then, all together we'll send Scrappy's family that we dognapped her, and that she's doomed, no matter what." Smokey stepped forward. "So then, what are the teams?" Kano nodded towards Bark. "Oh, me?" Bark asked. Kano rolled his eyes. "YES YOU IMBECILE!" Bark flinched. "Watch it, Kano! Anyways, the first two will be me and Laney, the second team will be Kano and Smokey, and the third team will be Luna and Snowfall." Snowfall frowned. "B-but I wanted to be with Smokey! He's my best friend!" Bark sighed. "I know! But, you guys can't be together on this mission. It's just not gonna work so just get over yourself!" Snowfall folded her brow and walked away. "Petty, no-good, stupid, rude, mean mutt!" She grumbled. Bark snarled. "I heard that!" "You needed to hear that! Bully!" Snowfall called back. Whatever! She's not worth my time. Bark thought to himself. Kano cleared his throat. "We start at approximately 3:00!"

Back with Tiny and her family.....

"Breakfast!" Ida called. Brody awoke quickly, snapping his gaze towards the bedroom door. "Yes! Ida made her world famous breakfast!" Brody wagged his tail then ran to the center of the room. "Get up guys! Ida made breakfast, and I think it's her world famous one!" He called. Rosie sat up, her brow folded. "Can you shut up? Its 9:00 in the morning! I don't care about— wait, did you just say Ida made breakfast? I'm up!" Rosie hopped to her paws and jumped off of the bed. "All right!!" Charlie barked, putting on her bow tie. Cindy slowly awoke and blinked. "What's all this noise for?" She asked softly, but bitterly. "Ida made her world famous breakfast!" Charlie announced. "Oh! I'm awake then!" The quickly put her bow and and raced with her siblings to the dining room, where Tiny and P.U.P were. Steve, Lou, Ida sat at the table too, but there was no sign of Scrappy, The pups stopped. "Where's Scrappy?" Cindy asked. "Oh, good morning pups! And Scrappy doesn't feel good this morning. You know she's having her pups in 2 weeks." Brody laughed. "Two pups in two weeks!" He chuckled. "No funny." Rosie stared him down with a annoyed glare. "It was just a joke, Mrs. Petty Princess Pouty!" Rosie gasped. "Shut your mouth!" P.U.P stomped his paw on the table, causing the plates and cups to jiggle. "Enough!" Brody and Rosie stared at eachother, then turned their heads and sat on opposite ends of the table. Charlie sat bro Brody, and Cindy sat by Rosie. The two pups stared at each other from opposite end of the table. "Can we eat now..?" Cindy asked awkwardly. "Yep! Dig in guys!" Tiny barked. The family ate quickly, practically swallowing the food. "We have practice at 8:00 tonight, so be ready." Tiny said as she leaned back in her chair. Brody belched. "Excuse you! Disgusting mutt!" Rosie barked. Tiny sat up, anger burning in her gaze
"Rosie, stop! We're not telling you again!" She growled. Rosie scowled. "Yeah, sure Mom." Brody stared at Rosie,  wrinkling his muzzle. "You two, quit it. You pups should play outside or something, have fun!" P.U.P suggested. "Okay! Cmon guys!" Brody led the party of pups out the back door into the yard. "Don't take treats from strangers, or go near the swamp or the mud pit!!" Tiny called out. "We know!" Charlie called out.