Chapter 17

2 days later, 1 Week and 2 Days Until the Finals. (Scrappy's Pups are Due in 1 week and 5 days.)

Tiny sighed. "P.U.P, what are we going to do? The police have been searching for Scrappy for days and have no sign of her. At this rate, we'll never find her!" Tiny cried as she stuffed her face into her pillow, sniffling. "Hey, hey, hey! It'll be okay, we'll find her and she'll be safe, I promise. We just haven't looked hard enough yet, that's all," P.U.P reassured. Tiny whimpered. "Are you sure?" P.U.P nodded and tapped Tiny's shoulder. Tiny perked her head from the pillows. "It'll be okay, and we have to keep a brave face for our pups, so they don't get scared. Right?" Tiny sighed and nodded. "R-right." P.U.P hugged Tiny and kissed her cheek. "I love you Tiny. And don't worry, we'll get through this together." Tiny smiled. "I love you too, P.U.P. Now, let's go and check up on the pups. I wonder what they're doing." P.U.P chuckled as him and Tiny we towards the Pups' Room.

With the pups...

Charlie sighed. "I should've saved her! I should've!" Charlie growled, punching her pillows. "Whoa there sis! Rela—". Charlie immediately cut Brody off. "I WILL NOT RELAX! NEVER WILL I EVER! IT'S MY FAULT SCRAPPY IS GONE AND YOU EXPECT ME TO RELAX? UGH! UNBELIEVABLE!" Charlie stomped off and shoved herself under her covers, quivering under the blanket. "Jeez, she's acting worse than Rosie!" Brody barked distastefully. Rosie cleared her throat and tapped her foot. Brody looked back. "What is that supposed to mean?" She growled, ears airplaned. "Nothing!" Brody barked quickly before stepping backwards and knocking into Cindy. "Ah! Sorry, I'm so clumsy!" He chuckled. Cindy shook her head. "It's okay." The three pups watched as Charlie tossed and turned under the covers, continuing to throw her fit. "She's so mad about this..." Cindy shrank behind Brody. Suddenly, Brody's eyes lit up and his ears perked up. "Guys, I have a idea!" He barked. "Ugh, what?!" Charlie snarled. "We could go find Scrappy ourselves! We could find her, bring her back, then be heroes!" Body wagged. "No, Brody! We can't do that! Mom and Dad will say no and we don't even know where Scrappy is! We could potentially get lost and hurt!" Cindy interrupted. Rosie nodded in agreement. Charlie sat, frowning. This is my fault! I should've saved her, or warned everyone, or scared the dognapper off! How could I do this? Now my family is full of nothing but worry for Scrappy and hurt, while I could've done something about it! Brody looked over to Charlie, trying to get a good look in his sister's eyes. But Charlie kept her head down, her paws trembling. "Aw sis," he whispered. "What about we just don't tell Mom and Dad?" Brody asked. Rosie scoffed. "Tsk. Hm. Actually, that is a great idea! We worry Mom and Dad to death thinking we went missing, and while we go find Scrappy actually get lost by accident! Makes sooo much sense Brody!" Charlie growled, "ENOUGH OF YOUR BICKERING! I AM NOT IN A GOOD MOOD, AND YOU TWO ARGUING IS ANNOYING! I BLAME MYSELF FOR EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED! DO YOU RRALLY THINK I WANT YOUR BICKERING?! NO! SO JUST....JUST HUSH! PLEASE! ALL OVE YOU!" Charlie snapped. "Don't yell! Mom and Dad will here then get suspicious, and we could get in trouble!" Cindy whispered. Charlie looked at Cindy with annoyed eyes. "Don't look at me like that!" Cindy barked quietly. Brody and Rosie gave a stern gaze at Charlie as she was getting ready to retort something mean. Brody shook his head, giving her that Don't do it look. Charlie sighed. "You need to calm down, Charlie! I am not a little pup anymore! I may be sensitive, but that doesn't mean I'll cry over everything! I'll stand up for myself! I'll only cry if it really hurt my feelings or was mean on purpose." Rosie smiled and nodded at Cindy, smiling proudly. Charlie smiled too. Her youngest little sister was growing up. "I'm sorry, I was in a mood." Charlie surrendered. "I didn't mean to be mean, but that's no excuse. I should've been calmer and kept to myself." Brody, Rosie, and Cindy nodded. "We forgive you!" Cindy hugged Charlie. She's so silly! Charlie thought. Tiny suddenly walked into the room. "Hey, we're downstairs talking to the police right now, and they need a witness at the scene of the crime. Charlie, will you come downstairs with me?" Charlie nodded and followed Tiny downstairs.