An angel and a hunter

Aki was running in the morning to be ready for hunting demons. He wanted to hunt them too in his running routine but he couldn't find one. A long time later Aki was tried and needed a break. That's where he saw the Angel Devil. "Hey, angel." Aki said with an confused face. "Hey Aki, long time no see." Said Angel while looking at the ice cream truck. Aki noticed him wanting an ice cream and asked "Would you owe me a favor if l bought you an ice cream?" Angel nods as he took Aki's hand and walked towards to the ice cream truck. Aki took of his wallet and asked "Which one?" Angel pointed at an ice cream. Aki payed the money and walked with Angel while he was eating his ice cream. Aki leaned towards the ice cream Angel asked "What are you doing Aki?" Aki answered "l want to eat my ice cream too y'know." Angel was a little angry and said "But it's mine!" Aki answered "I payed for it l can eat it too." And took a bite of the ice cream. Angel said "Fine." and continued to eat the ice cream as Aki was eating from the top.

" and continued to eat the ice cream as Aki was eating from the top

Angel asked "Why?" Aki confusingly said "What do you mean Angel?". "Why didn't you killed me huh? Why? I'm a devil and your a devil hunter Aki.". "Why should l?" "Huh?" "Why should l kill you Angel? You didn't do anything to me. You actually helped me a lot!" And Aki smiles as he says that. Angel starts blushing with being amazed by Aki's smile. He never seen him smile before. Aki turned red as he saw Angel's face expression. "Did l maked you uncomfortable? I'm so sorry if I did l just don't have a lot of friends and a person to hang out with except Denji and Power!" "It's ok Aki! It was nothing." The conversation was akward now. They didn't knew what to say or do. They continued walking as they blush.

HEY thanks for reading my first fan fic! It might have a lot of errors in it I was rushing. Please vote and comment! Thanks again!