"He's into dudes bro"

The two were walking. Aki opened his mouth and said "Would you like to go on a date with me?" fast as he can. Angel turned his head and looked at Aki. "Did you just read my mind?" said Angel and turned red as a tomato. Aki was shocked and Angel was quite, Aki thought he rejected him as he thought that Angel says "Ok, I'll go on a ice cream date with you!" Aki was trying to act cool but was super happy with it. Aki goes to his apartment being happy and full of joy. Denji and Power were so confused with Aki's actions. Power asks "Hey Aki, what's with you today?" "I have a date tomorrow Power!" Power and Denji says "WHAAAA?!" in shock. Aki being happy, Power going around asking herself "How, how, how, how, howwww..." Denji screaming at Aki "THIS IS NOT FAIR! WTF?! HOW COULD A GIRL HAD AN INTEREST IN YOU?!" Aki answered "Which makes you think my date is a girl?" Power and Denji shouts "ITS A BOY?!" Power says "I didn't knew you were into dudes Aki." Denji whispers loud to Power " it's probably because he couldn't date any women dude." "Pfft yeah." "I HEARD THAT DUMBASS!" They goof around and sleep. Aki wakes up and prepares himself for his date, takes his wallet, brushes his teeth and hair, and dresses.