Part 4- The one with a halvet in the car

Celal was just parked in front of Mahur's new house, when Mahur looked at him with her sweet little puppy look.
"Celal?"
"Hmm?"
"I don't want to go home" , Mahur said in a seductive voice full of longing for him.
"But, Mahur, we just got in front. And your aunt will be worry for you. I'll see you tomorrow" , Celal swallowed so hard.
Mahur automatically approached him and his juicy lips. Celal's lips were like a poisonous red apple to her. She would try them even if she died from it. Celal had neither the strength nor the choice but to return such a sensual kiss. Mahur was now in charge. He was left at the mercy of her libido, which apparently reached its peak tonight.
"Mahur ....", Maraşlı sighed, interrupting the kiss for a short time "someone will see us".
"I don't care at all."
And then a real fire broke out from her. She hadn't seen this man in almost a year. She hadn't touched, hadn't felt him. And now she can't get enough of it. She put her hand on his pants. Celal took a deep breath. 3 seconds later, she was sitting completely on top of him, unbuttoning his white shirt in a hurry. She tucked her hand into his pants to feel his warmth and firmness. Oh, how he was just ready for her.
"Mahur .... yapma"
"But this friend of yours doesn't think so, Celal bey" , Mahur laughed wickedly, rubbing herself against him more and more.
When the bayan leaned over and whispered in his ear as much as she wanted him inside, that was the moment Celal lost the battle with his hormones. He grabbed her hips passionately, carrying her to the back seat of the Mercedes. In one stroke, he took off her jeans and then her shirt. Fire shone in his eyes. Mahur just woke up a real beast in him. He licked his finger and then put it on her already wet panties. Mahur screamed through a sigh. Before she could say anything, he pushed his two fingers into her, forcing her to hallucinate the rainbow around his head.
"Now you'll see what you wanted, bayan," he said 'bayan' so emphatically, literally snarling.
He started from her neck, then over her stomach until he came to her most intimate part. Celal doesn't talk much, but his language does a very good job. So good that Mahur was voiceless for 3 days due to screaming. When he entered her, Mahur could have sworn she saw butterflies in the car. At first he maintained a slow pace, enjoying its humidity. And then he started to pick up the pace more and more. Mahur had to hold on to the car window with her hand so as not to lose her balance. Celal kissed every part of her body. There is no place that he has not touched, kissed, explored. He completely marked it as his own territory. Their hearts beat with one rhythm - the rhythm with which they made love. It was a special evening. An evening in which they expressed their passion in a place where they quarreled, talked, getting to know each other. This car was their holy place. What they didn't experience in it ... and now for the first time they made love as two teenagers here.
As Mahur lay completely relaxed and contented on his chest, she felt so calm. This was their paradise. Their naked bodies, and their united souls.
"We could have done this more often," Mahur said stroking his mustache which she loves more than anything now.
"Trust me, I have nothing against it," Celal replied as he set out to repeat this 'event' until sunrise.