Chapter 11.

pointless A/N: I apologize for not updating in like foreveeerrrrr! I started my Sophmore year and i've also been working on my YouTube channel so i'm kind of everywhere at the moment. But i'm trying my best to get this story up and going. Here's a super super super duper late chapter 11 lol. 

Enjoy Chapter 11!

Oh & when you get to the part where there's lyrics, please play the audio that's available at the top or bottom, idk how Wattpad works anymore. They changed way too much. Anyway but it's just to show you guys how the lyrics sound and how the music is, etc..

hope you guys like it :)

______________________________________________________

 Ross kicks the ground as we walk to his car. 

"So who's house are we going to, for studying?" Andrew asks. 

Ross stops walking and turns around. 

"Look Andrew, we're not actually going to go study. I am going to drop you off at your house and you're not going to tell Rocky or Alexa about what I just told you. Laura and I have some business to take care of." He says in a threatening yet OK way.

"We do? Oh." 

"It's cool. You don't have to drop me off anywhere. I'll just walk back inside and make up some excuse. Well.. bye Laura." Andrew says before walking back inside.

Ross unlocks his car and gets in. I stand outside the passenger door just staring at his car. Am I really about to open the door and get in? Can I even trust him? What if he's trying to trick me into something? The window from the passenger side rolls down.

"You alright?" He asks, leaning towards the passenger window. His sunglasses that were holding his hair back, were now worn on his face and his hair somewhat stayed pulled back.

"Yeah.. i'm just... Nevermind." I open the passenger door and sit on the passenger seat. "Eww. What am I stepping on?" I lift my feet up and see boxes of food from.. who knows what century!

"Umm Marano.. those are the takeout boxes from today."He facepalms himself. "Dammit Marano! Now we have nothing to eat."

"Why would you put them there in the first place if you know i'm going to step into the passenger side?!" 

"I'm a blonde okay? I have my moments and I can't do anything about it." He defends himself.

I slant my head to the side and glare at him. 

"What?" 

"Really? That's your excuse?" 

"No? It's my reason, duh?" He says as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"Yeah okay. Whatever Lynch. So where are we going? What plans are you making out of this whole 'being nice' thing?" I say as I buckle my seatbelt.

He starts the car and buckles his seatbelt as well. 

"Oh i'm not making any plans. I'm just gonna do what I have to do to prove to you that I can be nice."

Aaandddd I was right. He is trying to prove me wrong about him not being able to be nice.

"You have no chill, do you?" I say.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Since when do you start questioning me so much?" 

"I've always questioned you." I chuckle. 

"I'm questionable. I know." 

He starts the car and music starts blasting.