Chapter 9.

A/N: You guys are amazing and ilysfm. Just wanted to remind you. :-) xx Since I haven't updated in like years, go back to Chapter 8 and read it again to know what's going on.

Oh and if there's [insert emoji here] it's not part of the story. Well it is but it's like an easier way for you guys that use your laptops of phone's that don't have emoji's to know what emoji she uses. Just thought it would be helpful somewhat haha.

p.s.: does anyone watch Supernatural? If you do, you're automatically my favorite byE

__________________________________________________

Let the prank wars begin.

I go to contacts and add his number in and name him as:

Hell [insert flames emoji and purple evil emoji here]

His name may or may not change depending on how he acts later on in the future if we ever text each other again after this.

I tap on "New Message" and click on his contact name. Hmm.. what's a good thing to 'text-prank' him. Oh I got it! I chuckle as I type down the text.

... whos this?

I burst out in laughter as I receive his text. I quickly reply back.

Yea my fridge is running.. why?

Yup that's right. Used a classical joke on him as a prank. Asked the clueless blonde if his fridge was running. It's the best thing ever, am I right?

Me: Well then you better go catch it.[insert laugh-crying emoji here, numerous times]

I wait for about a minute for him to reply back until my phone starts vibrating and ringing. Oh goodness gracious, he's calling me. I'm going to answer it.

"Okay seriously, who the hell are you?! That's not funny. Stop fucking texting me you little stalker. How'd you get my number anyway?!"

I try my best to hold in my laughter and wait for him to hang up but apparently he's not happy about this whole thing so he's waiting for me to reply back.

"Calm down Ross. It's me." I chuckle.

"I don't know a 'me' so who are you?" He sighs.

"Oh my god, IT'S LAURA." I roll my eyes.

Can this boy be any more blonde? For some reason, I was anxious to see what he was going to say. I mean, he's probably going to think that I actually am a stalker for getting his cellphone number from his brother.

"Oh hey ner- I mean Laura. My mistake, i'm just used to calling you nerd. Anyway.. uh, how'd you get my number?"

"I asked Riker for it. Don't know why but just thought it would've been easier to contact you for our so called, hang out day tomorrow." I say.

"Well aren't you a smart one? You know i'm getting you back tomorrow for this little prank thing, right?" He says.

Even though I couldn't see him, I somewhat knew he was smirking.

"I guess I am a smart one, at least that's what people say. And you are?! But, why a personal prank when you can pull a phone prank on me or something. I don't know!"

And then I realized that I wasn't such a smart one anymore. I just told him what to not to do and what to do.

"Crap.."

He chuckles slightly on the line.

"Well, i'm gonna play my PS4, later Marano." He hangs up before i'm able to breathe.