Chaptet three: Once You Are Mine

I had been laying in my bed now for three days not knowing what to do anymore. Maybe my standards were too high or maybe the type of guy I was wishing for didn't exist. I rolled over staring at the wall allowing my thoughts to run wild. I sighed in frustration when I heard  banging on my apartment  but ignored it because I knew it was Lucas. I tensed up when I heard my door unlocked, that could only be one person. I jumped up from my bed looking for my phone but I paused when I saw Dean standing in my living room.

"Why haven't you been answering your mother's calls, doll?" He asked.

"I lost my phone." I replied as I raised my eyebrow.

"You look like you lost your will to live. Here, eat this and then get ready." He said sternly.

"Ready for what? I'm not being another chick that you brought out for the night." I spatted at him.

"No, you are going to be the woman that lives in my house now." He replied sternly.

"No thank you." I replied in a sassy tone.

"It's not up for discussion, doll." He said sternly.

"I'm an adult who barely knows you, why would I go live with you." I questioned.

"Either you eat and help me pack up yourself or I'll throw you over my shoulder and take you home right now." He started in a deep stern tone.

"You wouldn't dare." I yelled.

"Try me doll." He replied.

I raised my eyebrow before going back to my bed. I refused to leave my flat and he couldn't make me. My comforter was yanked off of me and felt my body being lifted up and thrown over his shoulder.

"Dean put me down!" I yelled.

"I asked you nicely now, I'm pissed off." He said sternly.

I kept hitting his back hoping he put me down but nope. He threw me into the backseat of the car and got in behind me. I glared at him but he just rolled his eyes before taking off his jacket and handing it to me.

"Why did you do that?!" I questioned.

"I asked you to pack up your stuff. I'm not playing these games with you. I have things to do and moving you in is the first thing on my schedule. The movers will bring your stuff over later." He replied sternly.

"What if I didn't want to leave?" I asked,

"Well too damn bad. You are here now." He said coldly.

"Why are you being like this?" I asked.

"For three days everyone has been trying to get in contact with you. You won't answer your phone and you haven't been outside like you normally do. No lights came on in your home and the last thing you did was pull a gun on an important person." He explained coldly.

"I didn't do anything. He aimed his gun at me first so I used his gun on him. Do you honestly think that I can't handle myself? Turn this vehicle back around because I'm not some cinderella that needs a knight." I argued.

"BE QUIET! FOR FIVE DAMN MINUTES!!"He yelled.

I slapped him out of reflex but that wasn't the best decision at all. He glared at me sharply before pulled me closer to him and cupping my face,

"You will only get one free pass doll." He replied in a deep cold tone.

"Let go, you're hurting me." I said as I pushed his hand away from me.

The rest of the ride was quiet until we arrived at this luxury house. He got out first before walking into the house leaving me behind. I walked into the house and bumped into Adele who eyes widened when she saw me.