A Battle With a Old Friend

There was a crowd since it was Tapu koko. Both Pokemon got on the battlefield getting ready for the battle to start and Lucario was going to be the ref.

Lucario: I will be the ref you two both know the rules battle Begin!

Tapu Koko started with Electric Terrain

Greninja: I remember when you used this last time

Tapu Koko: That's good to know

Greninja fired a hydro pump and It was a direct hit but Tapu Koko used thunderbolt and it was a direct hit and Greninja was still standing.

Tapu Koko: Impressive

Braixen: last time he said he lost with 1 thunderbolt and now he took

Espeon: And with electric terrain

Tapu Koko used Thunderbolt and Greninja used hydro pump moves hit and stop but Right after Tapu Koko used Brave Bird and Greninja used Ice punch but The brave bird was a direct hit causing Greninja to go a few feet But Greninja used Ice beam getting a direct hit and Freezing him And Greninja started to charge a hydro pump but Tapu Koko Broke out and used thunderbolt both attacks hit and stop

Espeon: He got him frozen but he broke out so fast

Greninja Rushed Tapu Koko with ice punch and he got a direct hit on him but he used Thunderbolt getting a direct hit sending Greninja a few feet back but he used Hydro pump getting another direct hit causing Tapu Koko to use another Thunderbolt but Greninja dodged and used ice beam and froze him again he started to charge a dark pulse and fired it Hitting the ice breaking it causing Tapu Koko to be sent a few feet back.

Tapu Koko: Nice move

Greninja: Thanks.

Tapu Koko used Brave Bird getting a direct hit then followed up with thunderbolt getting another direct hit but Greninja used ice punch getting a direct hit Freezing him again he threw the ice up in the air and Jumped up and used hydro pump causing the ice to crash into the ground and break.

Espeon: That was a nice move

Greninja used ice beam but Tapu Koko used Dazzling Gleam. Both moves hit and stop. Greninja fired a hydro pump, getting a direct hit causing Tapu Koko to be sent back a few feet.

Espeon: Greninja could win this

Tapu Koko used thunderbolt getting another Direct hit causing Greninja to be sent a few feet back but then he used dark Pulse getting a direct hit then right after Greninja used Hydro pump but tapu koko dodged and used Dazzling Gleam and Greninja also dodged and fired another Ice beam but it didn't freeze him this time so Tapu Koko used Thunderbolt getting a direct hit causing Greninja to be sent a few feet.

Braixen: Come on Greninja you can win this

Greninja use ice beam it was a direct hit but it didn't freeze him he use Brave bird getting a direct hit then followers with Thunderbolt and then with iron head But Greninja used Ice punch Freezing him and he threw the ice up in the air and then jumped up and used Ice punch again causing the ice to Crash into the ground and Break and Greninja tried to use hydro pump but Tapu Koko used thunderbolt and both moves hit and stop and Tapu Koko used Brave bird which was a direct hit and He followed with iron head and then used thunderbolt causing Greninja to be sent back a couple of feet and Greninja used Hydro pump getting a direct hit causing Tapu Koko to be sent a few feet but Tapu Koko used Dazzling Gleam and it was a direct hit causing Greninja to faint.

Lucario: Greninja is unable to Battle Tapu Koko wins.

Tapu Koko went up to Greninja and....