Jake(Enhypen)-Betrayal

"J-Jake", I said, breathlessly.

He rolled over onto his side and faced me.

"That was...", I breathed, "Insane".

He smiled and chuckled, "yeah, sorry", he said cheekily.

After the third round, Jake was finally done pounding into me mercilessly. 

For his first time, I'd say he set a new world record for how long a virgin has lasted in bed.

--------------------

The next day, 11 am...

I swung my hips around, my hands placed on them confidently. I mouthed the lyrics to my new song and stared at myself in the mirror. 

Every once in a while, I glanced back at Jake to see him staring at the way my hips moved. 

Finally, when I had finished perfecting the dance, he walked over to my laptop. He clicked around a few times, and then music started playing through the speakers.

I laughed, remembering the dance that corresponds to the song.

I remembered it like it was yesterday. The way his hands slid smoothly up my hips. The way the fans cheered. The way Ni-Ki covered his eyes like he was still an innocent minor. The way Jay clenched his jaw in jealousy.

Of course, he was jealous. His "friend" was dancing with his teammate, Jake. 

At the time, 4 years after Enhypen's debut, Jay and I were...A thing. Not exactly dating, but...A fling, you could say. Prior to this concert, him and I had hooked up twice. Jake knew about it but still agreed to do a sexy dance with me. How could he disagree? It was his managers' idea. He couldn't disagree with his manager. But, to say he hesitated when agreeing, would be a lie. 

And now, one thing led to another, here Jake and I are, a year after that sexy dance that sent Engenes over the edge, Jake and I are happily, publicly dating. And, yesterday, I just took his precious virginity.

Jake walked over to me and placed his hands gently on my hips. 

"Don't be afraid to push up against me", he whispered in my ear.

He purposely got closer than the choreography called for and slid his hands up my sides.

I shivered and counted the beat in my head, finding it hard to focus on the dance, when I could practically feel him tingle underneath me.

1. 2. 3.

I quickly jumped away, at arm's length, and threw my leg up into the air. He grabbed my ankle and gently picked me up, pulling me towards him. 

For this dance, Jake and I had to practice for 5 months. We even took pilates together to become more flexible and started some beginner ballet lessons. 

The dance concept was something neither Jake nor I were familiar with. It was sensual, required flexibility, and was something we weren't expecting to have to learn.

But, finally, we got it down, and after all the practicing, had become very close. 

Unfortunately, though, that one dance had ruined mine and Jay's relationship. It even created tension between Jake and Jay. 

It took Jay 3 months just to agree to be in the same room as Jake. Which was a huge deal, considering that they literally lived together!

When the dance ended, Jake and I were standing centimeters away from each other, our breaths heavy, and sweat evident on our foreheads. Jake lingered his fingers at my waist and I smiled, proud that I still had it in me after so long.