Lucas(WayV)-Cheater

Warning: If you're a Johnny stan, this chapter might make you feel like a terrible person :)

-------------------------------------

 I smiled as Johnny set my coffee down in front of me.

"Thanks, babe", I said, taking a sip.

He smiled and kissed me on the forehead, and then sat down in front of me. 

"So...", he said, "I was thinking".

I nodded, listening intently.

"Tomorrow", he continued, "how about we...Go to my parents' beach house?"

My eyes lit up, "really?"

He chuckled seeing my reaction and nodded, "of course. I know how bad you've been wanting to go. So...How about we stay for the whole week?"

I smiled and nodded excitedly.

The next day...

I sat down on the couch next to Johnny and held his hand, interlocking our fingers. I stared at the tv in front of me nervously, my heart racing. 

I only had one thought in my mind. And, I had to figure out how to execute it.

"This house is beautiful", I said, making small talk. 

I looked around a bit, trying to make it look like I was enjoying the scenery.

Johnny nodded, "I know, right. When I was younger, I loved being here. I'm just so glad I got to bring you".

I smiled fakely and turned towards him. I looked down and rubbed his thigh with my free hand. He looked down, and then back up, raising an eyebrow at me. 

He seemed like he was enjoying it, so, I took it a step further. 

I got on his lap and started sucking on his neck. His mouth dropped open and his head fell back. He gripped my waist tightly with one hand, and with the other, pushed my hair back behind my ear. 

He peppered kisses along my jaw and immediately froze when I started unzipping his jeans. He quickly grabbed my wrists and pulled them away from him.

"What...What's wrong?", I asked, worried.

"I just...I don't think either of us are ready. Let's just kiss, for now, okay?"

I scoffed and got off of him. 

"Johnny", I said firmly, "we've been dating for 5 months!"

"I just...", he ran his hand through his hair, "wanna wait a few more".

"Seriously?! How long will you make me wait?"

He gulped and I stood up. 

"Did you just bring me here to tease me?", I said, incredulously. 

He shook his head, "no, of course not!"

I crossed my arms, "well, then? I'm clearly ready. Just...Take my virginity", I said the last part weakly.

He shook his head and stood up, "I'm sorry", he took a deep breath, "but, I'm not ready".

I sighed and walked away. 

1 week later...

The rest of the "vacation" went...Okay. I didn't make any more passes at Johnny, and every time we kissed, it was short, gentle, and almost...Awkward. 

I couldn't help but ask myself if I had ruined our whole relationship. I cried over and over again, even though Johnny never officially broke up with me. We even went on dates every day throughout our little staycation.