Stream Hype

Emma's POV:
I run out of the bathroom ready for the stream. It starts in 10 minutes. "Hey Ash, you ready?" I ask. She's at her desk with the computer ready. She is one of my main mods so she knows the drill. I have my hair curled with some basic makeup on. Lip gloss, mascara, and blush. I reach for my headphones.

I look at my headphones. They were specially designed as my graduation present. They are green and white with my Minecraft owl on one side and my logo on the other. The stream is all set up. I start it.

Music starts to play. I have about 60 people here right now. My normal amount. "Hey everyone!" I say. I look over to where I have the chat running and Skype. One person asks where Ash is. "Hey Ash, they want to see your face." She walks over to the camera. "Hey guys!" She says, waving at the camera.

For the first hour I play some mini games on different servers. "Ok so that's just the before party. Who's ready for the secret series." I see a mass of people who starts talking about it. I look on my phone to see if they are streaming. All four of them are there.

I pull up on face cam as i type in the IP. Sonja texts me the signal to join. This is it. This is happening.

Jordan's POV

*Welcome _TheMinecraftOwl_ to the Realm of Mianite*

"Ugh where am I?" She says. The chat goes crazy about who that is. "Is that, a new person!" Tom says. "Where are you?" Asks Sonja. "I'm in a prison. And I'm stuck. HELP ME PLEASE!" She says.

We run over to the prison. Even Tom and Waglington joins us. We break down the door. "Why thank you kind sir" Her skin is of a girl with brown hair and glasses wearing a brown owl hoodie, black pants, and black and green shoes. "EMMA, WELCOME TO THE REALM OF MIANITE!" says Tom. "Even though this is Ruxamar." Wag adds in.

"Why thank you." She says. I look over at chat. They are in shock that we have a new person. Some people ask if she is my girlfriend. Some asks if she will stay. Some knows who she is.

"Well allow me to introduce myself. I am TheMinecraftOwl, but you can call me Emma. I am a 20 year old college student. If you guys want to come watch my stream I am TheMinecraftOwl without the underscores. Some of you guys may have seen my drawings or posts before of Mianite. But I am glad to be here with you guys."

"One important question though." Asks Tucker, "Which team?" He crouches and scoots toward her. I punch him. "Ianite for the win. Although, my friend is team Dianite." "HEY PEOPLE!" I hear Ash yell. "Another one that the king and town Harold wouldn't like."

Back to Emma's POV
Oh my god. My chat is blowing up. I went from 60 viewers to 5,000 in an instant. I had to keep change it to sub only mode to calm down chat for now. And my notifications are going crazy. So many people have followed and subscribed that my screen that shows it broke.

"I'm actually going to do a Q&A for the new people at the end so get ready for that. And you guys broke my notifications. Woah. I'll shout you out later. " I start to gather supplies. I run into Prince Andor. "Why, hello there new person from the sky". "Hello Prince." I message him "Team Ianite FTW?" "Yep. Glad to see a new follower of the lovely goddess." He messages back.

The stream was actually fun. I have good armor and Jordan got to drive his RV, but it acted weird with the glass and made it yellow.

"Ok guys, if you want to ask me questions then just hop over to my stream and get ready to ask!"

HELLO PEOPLE! I'm actually going to the real Ash's house tomorrow after school and another friend is going (even though she knows about 1 story) so I just will post this a day early. So you guys will probably get pictures and videos of us 3 tomorrow on Instagram. Anyways guys, feedback is always approved and what do you guys think of the story so far! Also, I need a 3 name ideas for a chapter super later on. I need one to be a girl and one to be a boy. I don't care if it's 2 girls and 1 boy or 2 boys and 1 girl. I just need ideas. So stay nerdy; be geeky! 💜 -Victoria