Elle and Rose

Elle is a very cold girl, so she has no friends. However, there is one girl in the class named Karin who is willing to sit next to Elle. Karin is very different from other class children, she really cares about Elle and sometimes invites Elle to chat even though Elle responds very coldly.

           As usual, Elle came home from school by walking through the alley to get to her house. After several meters, Elle's steps stopped because she saw an object.

“What is this thing? The shape is very strange but it looks like a compass at school. I better take it home, who knows this thing can be sold, "she said.

           Then Elle took it to her house. When night fell, the wind slowly entered Elle's room as if whispering to her, causing her to wake up. Just like the previous nights, when Elle woke up in the middle of the night, she always remembered an incident in her past that traumatized her having friends.

"Elle, hurry and run or the lion will eat us!"

"I'm not strong Bel, I want to rest."

"Okay, hurry up to my back El, I'll carry you and cross the river so that the lion can't catch up to us anymore."

"Fine. Thanks ," said Bela

           Arriving at the river, Bela carried Elle up first and then Elle pulled Bella's hand so that Bela could climb up.

"Arrghhh come on Bel, a little more you can do it"

"Aaaa I'm not strong anymore El, I'm sorry." This is the last sentence her uttered.
Then, the little girl named Bela finally sank into the river.

            After waking up from her past reverie, Elle wiped the tears that had fallen on her cheeks while holding a strange object she found after school. Emotionally carried away, Elle accidentally squeezed the strange object and caused it to vibrate. Confused and still sleepy, Elle decided to continue sleeping while holding the object in her hand so that it would stop shaking.

            The glimmer of morning light dazzled Elle's eyes and forced her to open them. However, how surprised Elle was when she was not in her room anymore. The room was very foreign to her because it was like the room of a royal princess. Not long ago Elle stood up, suddenly Elle was surprised by a girl his age who was very beautiful like Bela, but his ears were like a fairy.

"Hey, don't be afraid. My name is Flores and I am an elf from Solomon descent. What is your name, human? "

“Mmmm my name is Elle. How can I be here? What place is this?"

“Calm down Elle, I won't hurt you. Welcome Elle, you are in Middle Earth, the world of elves. You came here because of the time machine you held," said Flores.

           Then Elle explained that she found the time machine when she came home from school and she also asked for an explanation about how the time machine was lost from Flores place.

“In the past, I had a younger sister, her name was Rose. But he prefers to leave Middle Earth to help a human who feels guilty for his lost friend. At that time I felt guilty for letting Rose go and she accidentally lost her time machine so that Rose couldn't come back even though she had finished her assignment later. Then I took the initiative to track him down, but when I came back it turned out that you were Elle, not my sister Rose. "

"I'm sorry to hear your story, what can I do to help Flo?"

           Flores explains that after Elle returns to her world, she must be able to find Rose, and make sure that her job is done, then sprinkle the magic dust that Flores gave her while you squeeze the time machine in her hand. That way, Rose will disappear and the rainbow will be followed as a sign that Rose has reached Middle Earth safely. The thing that Elle must pay attention to is that the elf is different from humans, the elf's face is more radiant than humans and if it is exposed to the sun, her eyelids will turn pink.

"Okay. I understand,"said Elle.

"Thank you El, after this please push the time machine back in and you don't have to worry, because the time here is faster than the time in your world."

           Then Elle returned to her world and did her usual activities. Until finally Elle realized that the human Flores was referring to was himself who always felt haunted by feelings of guilt over the sinking of Bela at that time which could not be found until now. Therefore, Elle began to learn to let go and forgive herself that death was God's plan, not because of her fault. Since that incident, Elle began to open up by inviting Karin to chat and starting to hang out with other friends.

           One day during gym class, Elle saw that Karin's face looked different from her other friends. Yes, Karin's face brightened up more and when the sport moved to the outdoor field, Karin's eyelids turned pink. This made Elle even more convinced that Karin was Rose, the younger sister of Flores.

           When she comes home from school, Elle secretly follows Karin, which Karin finds out about.

"Why are you following me Elle? We're friends, you should just be blunt if you want to take me home together. "

           Hearing a friend's words that came out of Karin's mouth, Elle cried because she had always been cold, even though Karin always cared about her.

“Elle, you don't have to cry and feel guilty. Whatever happens, we are still friends. "

I'm sorry, Karin. I shouldn't have ignored you and gave you a hard time in the past. "

"What are you talking about? We're friends, Elle. "

"Are you Rose?"

"How do you know?" Asked Karin

           Then Elle told all the events that happened to her and made Karin happy because her time machine didn't fall into the wrong hands.

“Thank you very much Elle, thanks to you I made it back to the world of elves again. Never curse yourself against God's will because it's not your fault and never be afraid to be friends again. See you Elle, I'll still remember you as a friend. "

           Then Elle sprinkles magic dust on Karin who was given by Flores at that time while pressing her time machine. Finally, Karin or the elf who has the real name Rose disappears like dust and her time machine, followed by a rainbow that suddenly appears indicating that Karin has arrived Middle Earth safely.

                             - THE END -