America

Welcome to the first chapter

Taehyung's POV

My life in America is so nice ...

at first...
I married a guy that I love. It starts from we had a one-night stand and on the next day, our families said they want to arrange our marriage together for the company. I believe that I'm in love with Bogummie... I will treat him like a husband should be. I made his breakfast... I made his coffee every night when he have to do some work at the office's room in our mansion. He loves me. He cuddle me every time, kissed me .. but that's in the past because of the Bogum now ... I don't know him. He getting distant from me. He doesn't want to accept my kisses. I know .. he used to be a playboy but everyone can change, right? I have to trust my husband that's one of the rules to be happy in this married world (Suddenly I remember The World Of Married 😂). But day by day, I can't take it. I need love, attention, and care from him. I'm craving for his affection. He didn't cheat on me, right? No no. I was lost in thought until I heard my phone ringing showing someone is calling me. I look at the caller ID and I smile knowing it's my soulmate from Korea. I accept the call.

"You bitch! What did you do? It takes a while for you to accept my call ?"

"Sorry Jiminie.. just thinking of something "

"Really? Gosh please .. when do you want to come to Korea ?"

"Like 2 weeks from now? "

"Thank goodness you're Jackson Wang's personal assistant! I finally can see youuuu"

"FYI... I came for my business trip .. not for fun"

"Oh come on, its Jackson Wang we talking about! His friends most of them stay here! Of course, he didn't go back right after the business is finished.. relax bitch... And why won't you tell me that your company is gonna have partnerships with Jeon Corp ? "

"Is it a big deal ?"

"Bitch it is! because my buddy is the CEO !! Also, did you remember Jin hyung?

"Ofc !! I miss hyungie!"

"His husband is the Co-CEO !! Oh, the buddy is ... Jungkook !! I'm telling you, he's so hot and handsome. Maybe you can meet him or maybe you can-"

"Jiminie I'm married "

"Ergh that asshole... I don't understand why you love him very much .. fuck him! I hate him... it's not that he cares how long you have gone"

"I don't even tell him yet .. how you can be so sure ? .. he maybe cares in his heart but he is egotistical ?"

"egotistical ?? Come on Tae... I heard so many times about him at gossip. He didn't even go to the party with you !! You're his husband for god sake !"