PROLOGUE

Tsukiyami and Taiyo are childhood friends and their relationship is built up by music. Tsukiyami is good at keyboard instruments while Taiyo is good at string instruments. They promised to each other that if they were ever separated, they would use their composed melodies to find each other again. However, one day Taiyo moved away without notice, leaving Tsukiyami devastated and in an urge to cry. Everyday, Tsukiyami decided to let his emotions out at the seaside by singing the incomplete melody he and his childhood friend had composed.

Several days later, while still missing his childhood friend, Tsukiyami encounters Chikiharu, a boy in his age that is popularly known as a child star singer but vanished in the music career without a trace. They meet at the seaside while Tsukiyami is singing the incomplete melody that he and Taiyo created. Chikiharu heard the way Tsukiyami sang it and fell in love with Tsukiyami's voice. As they met every Monday and Thursday, Chikiharu figured out that he loves Tsukiyami despite the fact that they are both male. Tsukiyami stops coming at the seaside which makes Chikiharu wonder why - until one day, Chikiharu finds Tsukiyami comes at the seaside crying all of his bottled emotions. Chikiharu tries to comfort Tsukiyami but he can't calm Tsukiyami so in conclusion, he sings a song to Tsukiyami without thinking what damage in his vocal chord he may get after doing it. Tsukiyami calms down and continues coming to the seaside until one day Chikiharu wrote in the sands of the seashore that he will be moving far away, leaving Tsukiyami all alone again.

Eight years later, Tsukiyami and Chikiharu reunite in high school. He discovered that Chikiharu is in a band. Tsukiyami joins Chikiharu's band as a vocalist and a keyboardist hoping that he could find his long lost childhood friend, Taiyo, little did he know that Taiyo is in the same school as his. Tsukiyami is singing Chikiharu's compositions. One day, Taiyo and Chikiharu accidentally met up on the rooftop, they talked and they became music buddies. Taiyo accidentally hears Chikiharu's band and he easily recognizes the one who is playing keyboard and singing. He realized that he is the one that he only loved in his life. Taiyo finds himself irritated that Tsukiyami and Chikiharu are attached and he thinks that Chikiharu steals his only love.

What happens when Tsukiyami finds out that his childhood friend that he loved is only near him? What would be his reaction if he found out that Taiyo and Chikiharu are friends? What will be Taiyo's reaction when he sees Tsukiyami? What will be the reaction of Taiyo and Chikiharu if they know that they love the same person? Will they still be friends or will they be rivals in love life? What will the three choose, their career or their lovelife? A love triangle over music has begun!

*482 word*

A/N: Hi, this is my first story. I hope you will like it.