Chapter 11

'And it begins' I thought excitedly.

*******************

We got ready to start as the pumpkin? told us the rules. It was basic, run through the maze and find your way out with a warning 'you may die'.

And then we started, I grabbed my sword before we jumped into the maze and began to run in a random direction.

"What do we do know?" Gajeel asked as we stopped running for a sec to make a plan.

I look around and saw some Twilight orge members, they were making a map.

I smirk before saying "I will be right back."

I walk towards the Twilight Orge.

"Hey! Give me your map!" I shout at them.

"Why would we listen to a small pathetic girl like you?" One of the Twilight Orge members asked.

"I wouldn't of said that if I was you." I snarled before chanting "Shift: Wolf!"

I shifted into a 7ft tall black wolf with 3 scars across my right eye.

I started to growl furiously at them causing them to almost pee themselves, haha

One of the guys came at me, I bit hard down on his upper arm before throwing him in to the others.

A fat one threw fire at me, it hit me but had no affect. I slash at his chest causing him to scream.

Slash, dodge, bite, jump, slash! Over and over until they were all down for the count.

I grabbed the paper in my jaw before walking over to my gawking teammates.

Mira grabbed the paper from my mouth  and looks at it, before patting my head which caused me to growl slightly.

I stood in between Laxus and Gajeel as Mira put are map and there map together before telling us to steal more.

I jump onto another path with ease and began running up it getting rid of anyone who is in my way.

After about 10 minutes  I make my way back to see everyone is already there. When I get infront of Mira I dropped the 17 papers I got out of the 20 teams.

"Thank you Flora." Mira says kindly as she took the papers and began to sort through them.

As she was doing that I sat down waiting for her to finish patiently.

Gajeel comes over and stands next to me, I eyed him suspiciously but choices to ignore it for now.

When I wasnt looking he began to stroke my fur which was surprisingly soft.

I gave him a glare but he wouldn't stop stroking me, so I stood up and walked away but not before flicking my tail in his face sassily making Mira giggle and Laxus full blown laugh while Gajeel glared at me not that I cared though.

Mira found a way to the exit and started to lead us. We must be half-way there before the bloody maze started to move causing the floor to moving and everyone starts to fall.

Mira changed into her satin soul takeover and was flying over head, 'mystogen' used magic, laxus was doing some lightning thing.

I was hanging onto the ledge thing with my mouth as my teeth were dinting the metal floor and Gajeel?

He was holding onto my bloody tail. He is going to die for that.

Anyway we got back on the floor and ran to the exit.

Us being the Amazing people we are (mainly me) got to the exit 2nd!!

Woo hoo!

We are definitely going to shock some people. I can't wait to see there dumb faces.

*bliss filled face*

After we went back to the inn to sleep.