INTRODUCTION

Hello guys ,

This is a story brought to you by our discord server.

It contains BL also.

Here is an introduction to all the characters.

Miracle: The cheerleader captain who has a huge crush on Warren. Her best friend is Chloe. She is very flirty but doesnt has the guts to confess. Her enemy is Jungmi.

Chloe: Part of the Cheerleading Squad who has a crush on Jaewon. She is Miracle's best friend. She is sweet yet naughty.

Warren: The vice captain of the foot ball team. Best friends with Kendal and Jaewon. He is flirty but gets all shy in front of his long time crush, Miracle.

Jaewon: The student body president . He is very innocent, to the point where for him-- cursing is bad too. Chloe tries to hit on him, but the poor boy doesnt understands the sign. He is a nerd after all.

Kendal: The rich guy, with a kind heart. He cross dresses and has a huge crush on a certain quarterback named Zale. But he never confesses , thinking that a fuck boy like Zale will never like him.

Zale: The football quarterback. He is a fuck boy and a smart rebel. His best friends are Ace and Margaux. He actually has feelings for Kendal, but lives in denial.

Margaux: He is a male who loves to cross dress. He casually hooks up with his best friend a.k.a bestie with benefits a.k.a Ace. Currently single and not thinking about mingle. He is a smart rebel who loves to smoke and casually takes drugs too.

Ace: He is a part of the 3 smart rebels and Margaux's fwb. He loves tatts, alcohol, cigarettes and drugs. There is a secret he hides which only his best friends know about.

Jungmi : The queen bee and rich bitch of the school. She used to be kind, but after separation from her best friend she became rude. Her enemy is Miracle.

Sungie: The new student and Jungmi's childhood best friend.

Cupid: The school's social butterfly who is known for throwing the greatest parties.

Miss Miyoung: The strict teacher, but with a secret.

Miss Kim: The sweet teacher who has a soft spot for a certain other teacher.

Miss Lumi: The teacher , Miss Kim has a soft spot for. Literally the whole school ships Miss Lumi and Miss Kim and are able to see their love for each other, but these two are oblivious.

_____________________________________________