Chapter 1

The gates to the KOTTOM'S HIGH opened and many students were already seen roaming about

Many already in groups, while others still trying to find one.

A girl with a bounce on her step, ran around the school while shouting.

"PARTY! A PARTY AT MY HOUSE AT 8 PM! COME IF YOU WANT TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS AND NOT BE A LOSER!!"

Her name was Cupid. The social butterfly of the school.

Some sighed at her usual antics , whereas the loners were quite hyped.

"Man! She is throwing another party?" A boy asked.

His spectacles placed smoothly on his nose and uniform neat .

"Yes Jaewon and you are attending it." Another voice came in.

The guy named Jaewon frowned as he instantly refused.

"NO! Kendal I am not going to any parties! I will stay in the dorms and study."

Kendal rolled his eyes, before an idea popped into his head.

He pulled up a puppy face and turned towards Jaewon.

"Jaewon....... Please!!! Just this once. I swear I will not force you for another one. Pleaasseeeee"

"Ugghhh! Kay Fi-"

"YAY!" Ken shouted, cutting Jaewon mid sentence.

A chuckle was heard by another male.
"Gosh Jae. Why do you act as if parties are a big deal?"

Jaewon frowned.

"Coz they are a big deal for me Warren. I dont like how people are all over each. I mean for what? There is a thing known as personal space. How uncomfortable it would be if someone came and started doing all those moves on your body?"

"Oh- its so fuckin pleasurable not uncomfortable." Warren said under his breath.

Kendal chuckled before he turned to Warren.

"Hey by the way you will be coming right?"

"I will definitely be there if my Miracle goes"
Warren said with a dreamy look on his face.

"Fuckin wimp confess already" Kendal muttered under his breath.

"She will definitely be there. I will go talk to her" Kendal said before fleeing off the scene, dragging Jaewon with him.

Meanwhile there was another group of friends, standing at a corner with cigarettes in their hands.

"So, how did the deal go last night Zale?" Asked a husky voice.

The said male grumbled under his breath.

"Man! Those men were such a fuckin' nuisance. I swear if I had the chance I would have had killed him."

His friends just chuckled knowing that it was not the first time a customer was a nuisance.

"Anyways, how was the D last night Margaux?" Zale asked his friend.

Maragaux blushed a little before muttering a "Damn good"

"You can have the damn good D tonight too if you want baby boy" Ace said.

Marga rolled his eyes before punching Ace on the shoulder.

"Yo Zale! Zale-" Marga called out but saw the lack of response by his said friend.

Zale was looking at a specific direction so Ace and Marga trailed their glance over there and saw Zale looking at a particular cross dressed male.