The Boy in White...And the start of a new Adventure.

Shi was convinced that the smoke had gone so he entered the village to see if he could find anyone that survived but he could not. After some time in the village, the smoke had noticed he was there and started to come after him. Once Shi had noticed he took off running and from the distance, a boy in white noticed him and started to try and catch up. After a minute of them both running the boy in white showed up and then they both ran off till they got out of the village and into the forest.

Shi and the boy in white were both out of the village and Shi said " I am Shi. Who ar-" when Shi was finishing his sentence a loud boom rang out across the land and Shi and the boy in white saw the smoke miles above the village but racing towards them. Already out of breath they took off running. They skittered as the smoke chased them seeming to be one-thousand pounds. They got out of the trail of the smoke because it retreated when it began to shrink.

They are both out of breath and amongst the pants, you hear the boy in white say "Seikatsu". Shi replied with "what?". And the boy in white replied to Shi with "Seikatsu, my name is Seikatsu ''. Shi looked up and got a good look at Seikatsu and saw his eyes were as red as blood and he had dark skin almost like a mocha color; he also had long black hair that was past his butt, and he was dressed in a bunch of white with a medium gray bag. And compared it to himself he was dressed in black and was almost as pale as paper; with short blonde hair that barely got to his neck. Shi thought about how different they are.

" Hay Seikatsu did your family get out of the village"?

"Ya, they did... 12 years ago".

"Ohh I am so sorry".

"You are fine, it was a long time ago. I take it that your family did not make it out considering you went into the village".

"You got it on the nose".

"Well sorry for your loss".

"You're fine, I need to move on".

"Speaking of moving on, we should leave, the smoke might come back".

" Ya your right"

So the two of them carried on collecting food along the way and collecting some water as well.

While on their journey were getting to know each other. Like what their life was like and what some of the there favorite things are. They are carrying on thinking about how they were lucking and not lucky, but nonetheless. On there why they became almost best friends. As they were talking it arose one question "how have I never met you?"