Chapter 2

-KELSEAS POV-

After me and Alex talked about how our family was doing almost half the night, I asked him what he wanted to talk about. "Oh I-I umm.." he said with so much nervousness in his voice. "Kelsea I have to work tomorrow at a store in the mall, and I was wondering if you would like to come with me to meet Santa and go Christmas shopping too?". Oh my goodness, was this man asking me out on a date, AM I GOING TO BE A DECEMBER GIRLFRIEND?!?"Oh I would like to Alex! I may be there at the mall with some friends looking in the shops and getting some things so I may get to see you there!" I said so excited I almost yelled. "Ok ok! I guess I'll see you tomorrow then! Goodnight Kelsea!" He said as he hung up the phone. 

"Goodnight Alex." I said as I put my phone down right beside me looking up at the ceiling. All I could think was as I could see the stick on stars on my ceiling was just Alex, and how we just met yesterday. He is so nice and he is so caring to others. "OH CRAP I FORGOT TO ASK HIM ABOUT DINNER FRIDAY!" I said as I was whispering and yelling (both at the same time not trying to confuse you the reader lol!). As I got underneath the covers of my bed and snuggled up, I shut my eyes and all the dream I had was amazing.

-ALEXS POV-

"ALEX YOUR GOING TO BE LATE SWEETIE GET UP!" I heard my mom say as she was running through the house trying to get ready for her shift at the hospital. OH CRAP I FORGOT I HAVE TO GET READY FOR WORK AT THE MALL AND DO CHRISTMAS SHOPPPING WITH KELSEA!"IM UP MA"I say getting dressed and running outside." OK OK I GOTTA GO ALEX BE SAFE ON THE ROADS TODAY. "My mom said as she gave me a kiss on the cheek and driving off to work. As I put on my beanie and got into the car, I sat there for a few seconds then drove to the mall. 

-time skip cause why not haha-

"Thank you miss! Have a good day and stay safe on those roads." I say as I give the lady her shopping bag filled with clothes. "Thank you young man. And here is a few bucks to help you out this holiday season" she says as she was handing me a couple of $10 bills. This is a lot of money, maybe me and Kelsea can spend it on Christmas shopping or even better...dinner. " Thank you miss!" I said as she was walking out of the store. I looked down at my phone for a few seconds then heard some girls laughing, I shot my head up so fast, then I knew who that was.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

It was Kelsea...

A/N: hey guys this is Abz here! I know it has been a while since posting a new chapter. I will try to post more often. Probably twice or three times a week! Well love you guys, stay safe, and have fun out there in this world!